Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | valentines day - your ideas ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

valentines day - your ideas ?

Old 02-02-2005, 02:38   #1
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

come on people, spill the beans on what your thinking of doing for someone special

i have a few ideas but im hesitant,even a few 'adult' ideas that the resident current affairs spokesperson 'Graham' may help me with im looking for a place which will send flowers anonymously to a location, however, i do not want the sender to know they are from me.

i had a look at this:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCat...uct_Id=1589639

i could specify to send to an alternative address, however i think my details will be spralled across the back of that package, so does anyone know any sites who will deliver the way i want them to ?
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2005, 07:57   #2
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Re: valentines day - your ideas ?

flowers and a Romantic meal for miss drinks this year.
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 07:59   #3
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

...interflora?
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 08:02   #4
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

most will do it for you, I would suggest, as long as they get paid.

ik

p.s. no one is on my hit list this year.................
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 08:15   #5
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

No point me posting my plans for Valentines day here
As for the flowers, many places will send flowers (even Tescos) and since it's valentines day I would expect that the sender details would not be present on the card unless you put them in the message.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 08:25   #6
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: valentines day - your ideas ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Stones
...interflora?
yup and maybe a Little something extra if she's a good girl.
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 08:59   #7
Richard M
Inactive

Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array
Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array

What am I doing?
Nothing...
Richard M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:00   #8
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

I hadn't even thought about it, talk about romantic .. not ..lol, now you've mentioned it I suppose I'd better think, ..... long and hard and flowers and choc's and a card and.... good grief, where does it end
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:09   #9
gary_580

Taking the "O Great one" to the lake district for 3 nights

Come on Paul, speak up, Chim's been looking at this thread and waiting for long enough now
Old 02-02-2005, 09:26   #10
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M

Quote:
ignore it and hope it goes away..

yet another excuse for my missus to demand I pay attention to her, and do soppy girly things like hold hands and kiss... blerrrgh!!
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:40   #11
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Somehow I do not think it wise for me to say what I plan to do.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:58   #12
keithwalton
Inactive

keithwalton has reached the bronze age
keithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze age

firmly hiding under my rock pretending it doesnt happen ever
keithwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:18   #13
daxx
Inactive

Services: All XL
daxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to daxx Send a message via AIM to daxx Send a message via MSN to daxx Send a message via Yahoo to daxx

Feburary has 27 days normally and 28 on a leap year, in accordance with UK patriarchal/male law the day numbered 14 has been omitted from this month.

Thus the numbered days shall be 1-13 and 15-27.

The day previously numbered 14 shall be a non day for the patriarch/male to do as he pleases.

The previous incumbent of this saints day (one "Valentine", cissy name for a fella) is now declared persona non gratia and the new incumbent shall be one St. Guy (for obvious reasons)
daxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:20   #14
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxx
Feburary has 27 days normally and 28 on a leap year, in accordance with UK patriarchal/male law the day numbered 14 has been omitted from this month. Thus the days shall be 1-13 and 15-27. The day previously numbered 14 shall be a non day for the patriarch/male to do as he pleases.
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:35   #15
Scarlett
Inactive

Scarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Scarlett

I could do with something, 'Er indoors has decided that she wants to do something special as its our first one as a married couple.

She was going to suggest a meal but then when she looked at the menu that was on offer in the pub she didn't like any of the main courses.

Now Looks like one of us is going to be cooking at home instead.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote