Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How great is my Xmas going to be!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

How great is my Xmas going to be!!!

Old 24-12-2004, 04:07   #1
Caspar
Inactive

Caspar has reached the bronze age
Caspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze age
How great is my Xmas going to be!!!

I'm going to spend the Xmas period with an abscess in one of my front teeth, boy it so hurts....can't eat without severe pain!

I'm on a course of anti-biotics...which means the 80 bottles of beer and 4 bottles of wine...will go untouched for xmas day and boxing day ...and forget having a proper xmas dinner!

...oh and can't sleep so Santa won't come either

I feel like just pulling the binking thing out...and walk around with a missing front tooth!....[and tell peeps that I am a boxer! ]

Caspar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-12-2004, 07:21   #2
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Re: How great is my Xmas going to be!!!

I sympathise!!!!
My wisdom tooth has been painful for the last 3 days, and I can't get a dentist's appointment until the end of January!
Might see you at the emergency dentist on boxing Day then?
Hope you see some improvement soon
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 07:34   #3
Caspar
Inactive

Caspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera
I sympathise!!!!
My wisdom tooth has been painful for the last 3 days, and I can't get a dentist's appointment until the end of January!
Might see you at the emergency dentist on boxing Day then?
Hope you see some improvement soon
I phoned NHSdirect up and explained the issue, as backup just in case my dentist denied me an app! ..as it happens when I phoned up the dnetist...they gave me an app for 2 hours later! ...well happy!!!!...[about my absys! ]

I hope it doesn't give you any problems ...i have a steady taste of abscess in my mouth now
Old 24-12-2004, 07:37   #4
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one

Good luck mate, I know someone that had one drained and he said "It hurt like b......y" - Got to be better than what you have now!

I've got a 16 month old teething so he's not getting any beer either!
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 08:14   #5
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspar
I'm on a course of anti-biotics...which means the 80 bottles of beer and 4 bottles of wine...will go untouched for xmas day and boxing day ...and forget having a proper xmas dinner!
80 beers and 4 bottles of wine in 48hrs on your own!??
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 09:12   #6
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1lv3r
80 beers and 4 bottles of wine in 48hrs on your own!??
Yeah, that's just insane.... you're going to need more wine than that
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 09:23   #7
Caspar
Inactive

To be fair, I'm no alchy...it's not just for Xmas it's for xmas week and new year...plus this last week... but so far I've only had 2 bottles from before these damn bad tasting pills!

I'm popping 5 bills every 5 hours! (2xparacetamol, 2xibuprofen, 1xantibiotics (forget its name))
Old 24-12-2004, 09:28   #8
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey
Yeah, that's just insane.... you're going to need more wine than that
pmsl

I've not been sluttish enough - someone please rep Mr lm for me???
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 09:40   #9
Caspar
Inactive

Can I just point out that my abscess has very little to do with the 1989 James Cameron deep sea film, with a similar sounding name, unlike what a certain person who seems to think so!!!

Old 24-12-2004, 11:31   #10
daxx
Inactive

Services: All XL
daxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to daxx Send a message via AIM to daxx Send a message via MSN to daxx Send a message via Yahoo to daxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangebird
pmsl

I've not been sluttish enough - someone please rep Mr lm for me???
done
daxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 11:34   #11
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

ta
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 11:51   #12
aliferste
cf.mega poster

aliferste has reached the bronze age
aliferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to aliferste

I had an abcess once and the pain was terrible. The actual relief of going to the dentist and as they gave the injection it was soooooooo soothing...and I hate injections.
It was much better after they drained it
Old 24-12-2004, 11:56   #13
Caspar
Inactive

no draining and no soothing...i was just giving a 5day anti-biotics programme

I'm in absolute agone here...I'm going to nip into Boots and find some strong pain killers....

what's better than ibuprofen?
Old 24-12-2004, 11:57   #14
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Can I just point out that my abscess has very little to do with the 1989 James Cameron deep sea film, with a similar sounding name, unlike what a certain person who seems to think so!!!
Guilty.

It was me

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 11:58   #15
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
what's better than ibuprofen?
A 2 by 4 round the back of the head?

Actually, I don't know if you can get Cocodamol over the counter, but that always sorted my knees out after my op - they might be alright
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote