Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Why????

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Why????

Old 20-08-2003, 16:00   #1
wizardman
Inactive

wizardman is an unknown quantity at this point
Why????

Idont know if im in the right part here but im gonna carry on
Why are ntl advertising on the tv warehouse channel on sky for more broadband customers when they cant even handle the ones they have now?????
Another thing is they arent making things clear about the AUP they are saying u are unlimited totally
also they are using nell mcandrews to do it
how misleading coz they say you can download music and all other stuff with no worries at all
Im not moaning about it but its very misleading isnt it????
ps... dont be telling me off coz i posted same on .com *giggling*
wizardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-08-2003, 17:27   #2
th'engineer
Inactive

Services: up to 30 MEG CF version of Peter Kay
th'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to th'engineer
Thats NTL for you the littlest amount of information forv the customer. Would you really go for a broadband service with a limit.
th'engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2003, 23:27   #3
andygrif
Inactive

andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
Quote:
Originally posted by th'engineer
Thats NTL for you the littlest amount of information forv the customer. Would you really go for a broadband service with a limit.
I imagine that they all will have some sort of limit eventually. It does seem that there are some large disparities between the ones already in existence. I gather that Nildram is 150BG per month, which seems much more reasonable (if a cap can be seen as reasonable).

I do think that it is about time that they came to some conclusion about the cap. The last information posted in February was that they were going to look at the network carefully for sixty days.

We're now almost in September and no more information is forthcoming, and the AUP still says sixty days!!

Of course I forgot that eacvh of ntl's days actually contains something like 72 hours...silly me.
andygrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2003, 12:37   #4
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age
"Why?"

Why can't you put more than one word for your subject heading?
Why are you dragging up old stuff with a single word?
Why did I read this thread..
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2003, 13:48   #5
Ripper1
Inactive

Ripper1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by zoombini
Why did I read this thread..
Because your as inquisitive as the rest of us

I feel the Title of the thread is not a major issue, the person in question must have thought it quite relevant as far as they are concerned.

As for the contents! does it really matter what its about?
Ripper1 is offline   Reply With Quote