Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | o2 customer services details

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

o2 customer services details

Old 09-11-2004, 15:39   #1
squiggs1982
Inactive

squiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the rough
o2 customer services details

Hi,

Anyone know where I can find email addresses for o2 customer services direct (A director would be even better!). Need to escalate a serious problem quickly and the web form is too short. Also, don't have time to telephone (or the money for that matter!)

Thanks!
squiggs1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2004, 15:49   #2
Graham F
Inactive

Graham F has reached the bronze age
Graham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze age
Re: o2 customer services details

fax it to here..

O2 Complaint Review Service
PO Box 116
Leeds
LS11 5DS
Fax: 0113 388 6696
Graham F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 16:02   #3
squiggs1982
Inactive

squiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2004, 17:55   #4
squiggs1982
Inactive

Hmm... just seems to ring out. Any ideas?
Old 09-11-2004, 18:05   #5
ian@huth
Inactive

Services: VM 10Mb, TU, 1xSky HD, 2xSky+ (HD,all packs, sports & movies) 2xDVD PVR's, Freesat Freeview & other
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/complaint/0,,500,00.html any help?
ian@huth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 18:10   #6
squiggs1982
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianathuth
Thankyou! But that's the same number, unfortunately. It just seems to ring out. Typical!
Old 09-11-2004, 18:20   #7
squiggs1982
Inactive

It's ok! I had an eight at the end! Thanks for your help everyone!!
Old 09-11-2004, 18:22   #8
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

call 0113 3886159 if you have an o2 online account

or if you have a standard o2 contract try 0113 2722000 and ask for complaints dept
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 03:56   #9
Seti
Inactive

Services: Being Nice!
Seti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these parts
Send a message via ICQ to Seti Send a message via MSN to Seti

OMG Do not talk to me about O2. I have an online conract with them. Well I do now. In fact I wasn't aware that my contract was an on line one as I had received a call back in June saying that I could havfe a business account and that it would cost me only £12 a month including a FREE Phone of my choice. Yippeeeeeee I thought and gleefully headed off to spread my good fortune. 3 weeks later no phone, so I ring their awful customer services department.

I hear "Your contract has been cancelled" Hmmm well I never cancelled it so who did? They didn't know and proceeded to blind me with science and place me on an online 200 account which costs me £40 a month! I was annoyed, VERY annoyed.

So ok I get the phone and sometime in July it goes off. Apparently my service was not registered. So I check my bill online, as all good customers do, and proceed to ring customer services. I rang every DAY for THREE WEEKS and they oculd not works our why it wouldn't register. Finally on the 30th of August someone tells me its a problem their end and I would get that month FREE. Ok I thought, fine. Anyway it toook themn untill the 4th of September to get the phone switched on.

Come August and September I do not get billed. They bill me for £112.93 in the October. I ring up and go barmy on the phone as they promised this would not happen to me as I am now struggling with the lifestyle of a person with MSand remember they told me I would have a month free. Guess what they had no record of it on their "System" so I complained and said I was not paying. They had promised me faithfully I would not get double billed plus with all the problems I wasn't best impressed anyway. I speak to a lady in accounts and tell her she will have to wait till Noivember the 7th for my payment. She asks why, I tell her becasue that's when my benifits are paid into the bank. She puts the bill on dispute and GIVES ME A FREE OCTOBER MONTH. Everything is finally sorted out. I still feel annoyed with O2 and I am considering terminating my contract for lack of service, apparently I can do that ? ?

My advice CANCEL THE CONTRACT they will promise you everything and deliver nothing.

SeTi^
Seti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:02   #10
andygrif
Inactive

andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array

Sorry to be flippant but you're as likely to get through to O2 customer services (and I use the last two words loosely) by putting your complaint into a bottle and setting it free in the North Sea.

Their systems, staff (by the way a lot of the call centres are outsourced to a company called Ventura UK) communication (ironic for a communication company) and knowledge are all way below par. IMHO they have taken over from ntl as being the most useless call centre known to man - partly by O2 getting so much worse and partly by ntl getting slightly better!

My advice is phone up, ask to speak to disconnections. You'll be put through to Customer Retention - from there you can unload your problem and get it resolved.
andygrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:13   #11
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Yep - I tried to ring the online contacts number as it opened this morning - and was told 'due to the high volume of calls' they were experiencing they would not be able to speak to me. I've left a message on their answerphone as requested - with 3 different numbers and times I can be contacted on - and I'm not taking any bets as to whether I get a call back or not!
And I have also tried the 'email us' facility on their website - I got an automatically generated answer which did not resolve my question.
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2004, 19:51   #12
yesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera
Yep - I tried to ring the online contacts number as it opened this morning - and was told 'due to the high volume of calls' they were experiencing they would not be able to speak to me. I've left a message on their answerphone as requested - with 3 different numbers and times I can be contacted on - and I'm not taking any bets as to whether I get a call back or not!
And I have also tried the 'email us' facility on their website - I got an automatically generated answer which did not resolve my question.
O2's customer service has to be the poorest I have ever come across.

In comparison, the NTL customer service has nothing to fear IMO
Old 13-11-2004, 19:54   #13
yesman

Chimaera
Chav Mum Extraordinaire
Services: Sky telly NTL dog NTL interwotsit

Can I get one ?
Old 31-05-2005, 12:43   #14
angelinetd
Inactive

angelinetd is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: o2 customer services details

O2 really are rip off merchants.... all this advertising about rewarding customers, and I still can't get through to anyone who can do anything to help me; I'm sure the president of the RFU doesn't get treated so shabbily!
I have recently changed my tariff to a cheaper one as I'm on O2 400 and don't need that many minutes/texts anymore, infortunately I have accrued 990 minutes and over 200 texts which I will now loose as I can't transfer them to the cheaper tariff even though I've paid for them.....
so I will be looking for something else when my contract ends and they can go stuff themselves.
Is there a complaint number to call where you can actually get through to anyone who will help rather than agree and go "yes I know how you feel but we can't do anything about it"
O2 must be rubbing their hands with glee.............
angelinetd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 12:51   #15
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

If it is an o2 online contract, the complaints number is 0113 3886159
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote