Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | So whos going to ECTS?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

So whos going to ECTS?

Old 07-08-2003, 09:54   #1
Jarandco
Inactive

Services: NTL 2 MEG
Jarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to Jarandco
Question So who would like to go to ECTS?

So is anyone going to go? - i wish i could go it looks good and nintendo are setting up a big truck outside with loads of new titles avilable to play such as -

Mario Kart: Double Dash

1080 Avalanche

F-Zero GX

Pikmin 2

Pac-Man

PokÃÃâ€*’©mon Box

Soul Calibur II

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

And on GBA, the following:

Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Mario & Luigi

PokÃÃâ€*’©mon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

Plus Ubi Softs line up of

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time

Beyond Good & Evil

XIII

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3

Far Cry

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Island Thunder

URU: Ages Beyond Myst

Its all consoles will be there but all the devolpers are there aswell so its the british E3! Unfortunently its a trade only event which is a big shame - i just hope they do the gamesmatrix again this year with stuff live...??!
Jarandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2003, 11:13   #2
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
I'll be there hopefully, If Breed is being displayed again, we won game of the show 2002 so I would imagine we are going.
Old 07-08-2003, 13:48   #3
Stuart W
Inactive

Services: BroadBand 4M
Stuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Stuart W
I will be going

You can too... just fill out the form on the ECTS website. You should get some kind of permission from your employer though, but most employers are cool about this kind of thing.
Stuart W is offline   Reply With Quote