Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Master Love Monkey!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Master Love Monkey!

Old 29-08-2004, 01:36   #1
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Master Love Monkey!

I am incredibly pleased to announce the arrival of Master Love Monkey, who arrived into this world at 19:50, after an emergency C-Section due to him being in distress, and came in weighing 6lbs 10oz

Mother and Baby are both doing fine, and were getting some well deserved rest when I just left them.
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-08-2004, 01:38   #2
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Master Love Monkey!

Awww bless, well done to you both What a cutie
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2004, 01:40   #3
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
What a cutie
Well, obviously he takes after me

Thanks
Old 29-08-2004, 01:50   #4
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

I wonder what you call a baby monkey

Congratulations! Have you a name for him yet, other than Love Monkey?
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2004, 01:55   #5
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
I wonder what you call a baby monkey

Congratulations! Have you a name for him yet, other than Love Monkey?
Thanks
Not sure yet, but we seem quite keen on Rishi
Old 29-08-2004, 02:00   #6
greencreeper
Inactive

greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey
Thanks
Not sure yet, but we seem quite keen on Rishi
Sage. Is Hindu your religion, or do you just like the name?
Old 29-08-2004, 02:04   #7
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Quote:
Sage. Is Hindu your religion, or do you just like the name?
Mrs Love Monkey is hindu, I have no religion. It's a name that we both like, and (for me) has no strong God connotations - a lot of hindu names are based on their Gods, and as I don't believe it just didn't feel right to me calling a child by the name of a God
Old 29-08-2004, 02:14   #8
greencreeper
Inactive

Quote:
Mrs Love Monkey is hindu, I have no religion. It's a name that we both like, and (for me) has no strong God connotations - a lot of hindu names are based on their Gods, and as I don't believe it just didn't feel right to me calling a child by the name of a God
I can understand that. I like the religion. The guy I'm seeing at the mo is Hindu - he's very wise and deep and sensible. I grill him on his culture and religion (he's from India) - all fascinating.

Apparantly "John" is Hebrew and means "God gave" God gave what? Me? I'd complain if I were my parents
Old 29-08-2004, 02:19   #9
Richard M
Inactive

Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array
Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array

Congrats!
Richard M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2004, 02:20   #10
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Quote:
I can understand that. I like the religion.
Well, at the risk of hijacking my own thread... I like the Hindu religon as well, I find aspects of it very pleasing, one of which is the tolerance to other religions, i.e. that all religions are essentially aiming for the same thing, and just because someone believes in a different God to you, doesn't make it any less valid - something that you don't always see in some religions.

As an aside - it's rare to see an openly gay Indian - as although the indian religion is very tolerant, the indian culture is not so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardM
Congrats!
Thank you!
Old 29-08-2004, 02:25   #11
greencreeper
Inactive

Quote:
As an aside - it's rare to see an openly gay Indian - as although the indian religion is very tolerant, the indian culture is not so?
OT

Very true. He's not out though - I can't meet him in public or visit him at his shared home (he's a masters student). I've talked to him about it and he's in a real mess trying to separate the expectations of his parents and culture from what he wants.

He tells me that two men being together sexually is unthinkable (literally) in India, so there's actually no problem.
Old 29-08-2004, 02:34   #12
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

Congats

Hope mother and baby (and father!) are both well. Looks like a cutie, better not show the g/f because she'll get all maternal again!!!
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2004, 07:09   #13
swoop101
cf.mega poster

swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal
swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal

Many Many congratulations to you both.

Now get pleanty of rest, cos when they come home you will not sleep for two months at least , but you would not have it any other way.

Give your wife a message:
Accept ALL the help that is offered and dust keeps till later.(too many new mums try to do everything they used to do as well as look after the new arrival, hence they are completely exhausted and depressed)

Enjoy your new life.
swoop101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2004, 10:14   #14
virtual-angel
Inactive

virtual-angel is on a distinguished roadvirtual-angel is on a distinguished road

Awwww so cute! Congratulations Mr & Mrs love monkey, its exhausting for the first few months but its so worthwhile when the little one gives you a big smile for the first time!

Tracy
virtual-angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2004, 10:15   #15
Silent Wings
Inactive

Silent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of society
Send a message via MSN to Silent Wings

Congradulations Love Monkey on the arrival of love monkey (Rishi)
Silent Wings is offline   Reply With Quote