Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | MEN Arena (Manchester)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

MEN Arena (Manchester)

Old 14-08-2004, 12:54   #1
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one
MEN Arena (Manchester)

Where's the best place to park for a quick get away after a concert? - Heading back towards West Yorkshire but no to bothered if I need to take a round about route to get there. Happy to pay NCP prices if need be.

My other option is the train, but a little concerned on how busy they might be?!
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-08-2004, 13:03   #2
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Re: MEN Arena (Manchester)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky
Where's the best place to park for a quick get away after a concert? - Heading back towards West Yorkshire but no to bothered if I need to take a round about route to get there. Happy to pay NCP prices if need be.

My other option is the train, but a little concerned on how busy they might be?!
There are loads of car parking spaces around the arena, it's actually in the middle of Victoria Station so you literally walk down the stairs and can get the train if you want to do that. There are late night trains back to West Yorkshire I believe.
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 18:27   #3
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one
Re: MEN Arena (Manchester)

Used the NCP next to the Renisance (spelling?) of Deans Gate
£11.50 though (6+ hours)! which was still less than the £20 my wife paid for a programme!!!
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote