Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Holiday Pics...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Holiday Pics...

Old 07-08-2004, 19:15   #1
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Holiday Pics...

I have been saying i will upload these for ages and have now got round to it (ok so i have labelled, sorted, or enhanced them but shh!)

Chris and Ann's Thailand Photos

Enjoy

anyone else that has holiday piccies please share...

MB
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2004, 19:17   #2
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Holiday Pics...

Mrs Monkeybreath is a cracker!!

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 19:18   #3
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D

Mrs Monkeybreath is a cracker!!
thank you and don't look so suprised!!
Old 07-08-2004, 19:40   #4
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Lovely photos but now I have a crick in my neck from leaning one way or the other. Were those really locusts for sale?

I cannot possibly call her mrs monkeybreath so I think I'll call her Lily.Lily is very beautiful and you make a lovely couple.

EDIT:See her name is Ann but I still think she looks like a lily.
Old 07-08-2004, 19:43   #5
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Lovely photos but now I have a crick in my neck from leaning one way or the other. Were those really locusts for sale?
yes locusts, maggots, crickets and beetles... maggots where the only ones that i sampled

Quote:
I cannot possibly call her mrs monkeybreath so I think I'll call her Lily.Lily is very beautiful and you make a lovely couple.
Her name is Ann... and thank you too things aren't going well at the moment though so lets hope that we stay a lovely couple
Old 07-08-2004, 21:51   #6
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybreath
yes locusts, maggots, crickets and beetles... maggots where the only ones that i sampled

Her name is Ann... and thank you too things aren't going well at the moment though so lets hope that we stay a lovely couple
Well maybe we see too much of you here.....
Old 07-08-2004, 23:16   #7
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

That is the biggest and most cr*ppily constructed guttering I have ever seen m8--two firsts in a single picture
Old 07-08-2004, 23:25   #8
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Where abouts did you go?

I went about 4 years ago, did 4 days in Bangkok, 4 days in Pataya, and finished with 4 days on Phuket.

It was a great trip, with the only down side being the nasty dose of Bangkok belly I got that lasted for 5 days....
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 00:19   #9
Chris W
cf.mega poster

I spent most of the time in Bangkok, but went to Bang San (nr Pattaya) for a day and night, Koh Lad for a day (North East) Ayuttaya for a day and Uttaradit (north) for three days.

And my bangkok belly only lasted for a day, but i was sick 18 times (i counted!). word of advise... never drink whisky then eat Durin... the Thai people were laughing because it even makes most of them with their steel stomachs ill!

EDIT: and Ramrod, don't quite understand your comment... were you refering to the quality of my photography or the fact that i have just thrown the pictures onto the site... "two firsts in one picture...??"
Old 08-08-2004, 00:36   #10
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
EDIT: and Ramrod, don't quite understand your comment... were you refering to the quality of my photography or the fact that i have just thrown the pictures onto the site... "two firsts in one picture...??"
I think he's refering to this picture
Quote:
And my bangkok belly only lasted for a day, but i was sick 18 times (i counted!). word of advise... never drink whisky then eat Durin... the Thai people were laughing because it even makes most of them with their steel stomachs ill!
18.. ouch... i wasn't sick, it came out the other end..... which was nice...

Ah, that whiskey they have which is made from Rice... tastes, and smells like petrol, and that's the expensive stuff - after a really heavy night of that, it still turns my stomach when I catch a whiff of something that smells the same
Old 08-08-2004, 00:36   #11
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Hi Chuck, I "think" Rammy is referring to picture 15 Guttering seems to be held up by what looks like swing frames nicked from the local park, funnily enough if I tried to erect guttering it would look something similar
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 00:46   #12
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Hi Chuck, I "think" Rammy is referring to picture 15 Guttering seems to be held up by what looks like swing frames nicked from the local park, funnily enough if I tried to erect guttering it would look something similar
ah hah... that makes sense! that is a house in the north east where ann's uncles ex-wifes parents life with his son. The poor guttering is to complement the holes in the roof and lack of back door.

Eyeopeningly poor... the massive tv aerial is for a tiny black and white tv. They shower from a big tank of water with a bucket. The only vehicle in the picture is the one we went to visit in. Oh and for lunch they killed a chicken that was wondering around and cooked it for us there and then at least we knew it was fresh!
Old 08-08-2004, 13:58   #13
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Yep, thats the guttering I'm on about
.........and that chicken was probably the family pet
Old 08-08-2004, 14:28   #14
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I have been saying i will upload these for ages and have now got round to it (ok so i have labelled, sorted, or enhanced them but shh!)

Chris and Ann's Thailand Photos

Enjoy

Very nice

Quote:
anyone else that has holiday piccies please share...

MB

My holiday in Peru, October 2003. (due to my laziness, I still haven't got round to changing the galleries to use something decent like Coppermine or 4images yet...)

Quote:
things aren't going well at the moment though so lets hope that we stay a lovely couple
Sorry to hear that MB

I hope things work out for you.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 22:36   #15
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Ann is Thai then?
You're really lucky that way, since you get to see what the majority of tourists don't actually see....