Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Bye for now

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Bye for now

Old 01-07-2004, 10:40   #1
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Unhappy Bye for now

A few of you may have noticed (or not!) that I only post during the day, 'cos I haven't got a computer at home , which means I can only bibble my nonsense on here from work.

Unfortunately, for the time being (I hope!), this will be my last day on here for a while, as I start a new job on Monday and I don't know if I'll be able to get on (apart from the internet at the library on Saturday mornings).

Because of that, Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢d just like to say bye for now to everyone on here †“ Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m not going to name any specific people as I always forget someone, but youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve all had your moments!

One last thing †“ can you all promise to look after my little friend homealone while Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m gone, seeing as heââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s now going to have to smoke on his own ? Ta!

Cheers all, and I hope to see you all soon .

Nug
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2004, 10:43   #2
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Bye for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget
A few of you may have noticed (or not!) that I only post during the day, 'cos I haven't got a computer at home , which means I can only bibble my nonsense on here from work.

Unfortunately, for the time being (I hope!), this will be my last day on here for a while, as I start a new job on Monday and I don't know if I'll be able to get on (apart from the internet at the library on Saturday mornings).

Because of that, Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢d just like to say bye for now to everyone on here †“ Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m not going to name any specific people as I always forget someone, but youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve all had your moments!

One last thing †“ can you all promise to look after my little friend homealone while Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m gone, seeing as heââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s now going to have to smoke on his own ? Ta!

Nug
I hope you manage to get back on soon.

We'll keep an eye on homealone

See you later
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 10:44   #3
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:

Nug
awwww nug you will be missed, and i know gaz is going to miss you now you've decided to change jobs....big meany you

hope all goes well with the new job and if we don't see you before your girlf birthday goes well

Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 10:50   #4
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:

Nug
What, no parting pun? Cable Forum won't be quite the same.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 10:53   #5
Nugget
Inactive

Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by towny
What, no parting pun?(
I've got till 5 to think up a good one (puts thinking cap on and reeeeeeealy trys hard )
Old 01-07-2004, 10:58   #6
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

Gonna miss all your jokes.

Hope you get online soon.

Bye !
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:00   #7
Nemesis
Inactive

Services: Virgin stuff
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Nemesis

Sad to see you go .... But I really hope it won't be for long
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:10   #8
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

About time! Someone who actually deserves a goodbye topic

We will miss you! Do not worry, i'll make sure that homealone is alright hehehehe

See ya Nugget

Three cheers for nugget!
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:13   #9
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
About time! Someone who actually deserves a goodbye topic

We will miss you! Do not worry, i'll make sure that homealone is alright hehehehe

See ya Nugget

Three cheers for nugget!
and the award for most emoticons in such a short post goes to damien
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:15   #10
downquark1
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FFTC
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal

Old 01-07-2004, 11:19   #11
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Cheerio just for now, I know we'll see you back soon
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:30   #12
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

See ya nugget. Don't worry we'll keep an eye on homealone for you. Good luck in your new job.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:33   #13
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Quote:

Nug
Good luck with your new job, buy a cheap computer with your first wage packet

(If you only want one for internet access, you could try something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...105855949&rd=1 )
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:37   #14
Nugget
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
Good luck with your new job, buy a cheap computer with your first wage packet

(If you only want one for internet access, you could try something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...105855949&rd=1 )
Thanks for that Bifta - I'll keep an eye on ebay and see what's what
Old 01-07-2004, 11:38   #15
Silent Wings
Inactive

Silent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of societySilent Wings is a pillar of society
Send a message via MSN to Silent Wings

nugget and make sure you
Silent Wings is offline   Reply With Quote