Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | A Question of Age

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

A Question of Age

Old 19-07-2003, 19:26   #1
testcard
Inactive

testcard will become famous soon enoughtestcard will become famous soon enoughtestcard will become famous soon enough
A Question of Age

Is there a certain age people should stop doing certain things?

These range from temper tantrums or bald guys with pony tails.

Alternatively any judgements made about this are simply reactionary.
testcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-07-2003, 19:40   #2
homealone

yup I think anyone over 6 months should stop unprovoked violent attacks on strangers, mugging & burglary.
Old 19-07-2003, 22:18   #3
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Quote:
Originally posted by testcard
Yep there sure is !

Whenever they or their body says that they should stop \ cant do it anymore :p

Quote:
Temper tantrums ? what from 1 day up over ?

Bald guys with pony tails dont do it for me but each to their own

Quote:
What speaking as a 1 day old with a bad temper and pony tail who thinks his body is so messed up that he cant go on ???

:p :p :p
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2003, 22:47   #4
homealone

Quote:
Originally posted by bopdude
Yep there sure is !

Whenever they or their body says that they should stop \ cant do it anymore :p

Temper tantrums ? what from 1 day up over ?

Bald guys with pony tails dont do it for me but each to their own

What speaking as a 1 day old with a bad temper and pony tail who thinks his body is so messed up that he cant go on ???

:p :p :p
hey bop I'm 50 & still do most of the things I did when I was 17.

I think you may be slightly responsible for some of your bodies "rebellion"
Gaz:p
Old 19-07-2003, 23:27   #5
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
My dad's in his mid 50's and still has temper tantrums, it's quite sad really
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 01:56   #6
carlingman
Inactive

carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
Quote:

Dons flame retardment suit,

But i think this could work both ways, i think maybe "just" maybe people should not be allowed to post on forums unless they have out grown the temper tantrum age.

I am prepared to admit there are some clever youngsters about but they seem to want to preach alot, rather than be rational and learn from experiance.

Obviously just my thoughts on the matter and i am not saying all older people are right all of the time.

carlingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 02:03   #7
KingPhoenix
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & 8mb ADSL + BT Together option 3
KingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze array
KingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to KingPhoenix
Quote:
Originally posted by carlingman
Dons flame retardment suit,

But i think this could work both ways, i think maybe "just" maybe people should not be allowed to post on forums unless they have out grown the temper tantrum age.

I am prepared to admit there are some clever youngsters about but they seem to want to preach alot, rather than be rational and learn from experiance.

Obviously just my thoughts on the matter and i am not saying all older people are right all of the time.

But speaking from a youngish persons view....

We always seem to think we know better, forgetting that those older than us have already pulled the scams / tricks....

But we will never bow down to the old farts :p

No offence intended to ANYONE!!!
Your only an old fart if you think your one, then by that time, me calling you one is absolutely fine
KingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 02:15   #8
carlingman
Inactive

carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally posted by KingPhoenix
But speaking from a youngish persons view....

We always seem to think we know better, forgetting that those older than us have already pulled the scams / tricks....

But we will never bow down to the old farts :p

No offence intended to ANYONE!!!
Your only an old fart if you think your one, then by that time, me calling you one is absolutely fine
I have pulled some good ones in my time i can tell you.

But i am not an old fart myself well maybe i am at 30 something.

carlingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 02:36   #9
KingPhoenix
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & 8mb ADSL + BT Together option 3
KingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze array
KingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to KingPhoenix
Quote:

lmao.... 30 something??? That makes you Great GrandpaDoesnt it??? :p
KingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 14:13   #10
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Quote:
Originally posted by KingPhoenix
lmao.... 30 something??? That makes you Great GrandpaDoesnt it??? :p
You young Whippersnapper you..

I'm 32 and still do most of the stuff I did at 18...
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 22:20   #11
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Nah i am going to grow old disgracefully
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 22:25   #12
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Quote:

Thats they they are like, I think I was. I think that it's a normal phase.
Old 21-07-2003, 01:05   #13
Graham

Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down!
Old 21-07-2003, 08:26   #14
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Slapheads with ponytails should be locked up no matter *what* age they are!

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2003, 08:32   #15
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Quote:
Originally posted by Russ D
Slapheads with ponytails should be locked up no matter *what* age they are!
Have to agree, nothing worse IMHO than a bald man with a ponytail saying, look I can grow hair

Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
hey bop I'm 50 & still do most of the things I did when I was 17.

I think you may be slightly responsible for some of your bodies "rebellion"
Gaz:p
LOL, my rebellion IS the cause \ source of my FUN, without fun what have you got

Quote:

I laugh everytime I se a kid trying to pull a " scam " as you say seen and done it all before
but they think that they have just come up with it ...

Quote:
Originally posted by whyme38
Nah i am going to grow old disgracefully
Thats disgracefull..keep it up

Speaking as an " old fart " 38 going on 12, so I've been told, you're never to old
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote