Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ! god wtf is going on ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

! god wtf is going on ?
Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2007, 23:21   #121
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia
Re: ! god wtf is going on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Obviously from the poor end of darlington then
I didn't realise there was a posh end I'm more the north road side of town, so i'm sure you can see what i mean about chavs being local
Advertisement
Old 25-07-2007, 23:23   #122
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
I didn't realise there was a posh end I'm more the north road side of town, so i'm sure you can see what i mean about chavs being local

Quite near me then ? I'm in Cockerton
Old 25-07-2007, 23:25   #123
Pia
Inactive

Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Quite near me then ? I'm in Cockerton
And you say i'm in the poor end Only kidding Yeah not far at all, i'm close to Morrisons, but not opposite, it's rough as hell over there
Are we going off topic?? Hmmm not sure it was ever on topic anyway
Old 25-07-2007, 23:26   #124
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Rich doesn't necessarily equal posh at all. Posh refers to one behaving in well..a posh way I guess. Bottom line is Posh does not always equal Rich and people who type in full words rather than resorting to text-speak are not necessarily posh either.
Old 25-07-2007, 23:27   #125
mrmistoffelees

mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Quote:
And you say i'm in the poor end Only kidding Yeah not far at all, i'm close to Morrisons, but not opposite, it's rough as hell over there
well, he hasnt come back for help though
Old 25-07-2007, 23:29   #126
Pia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirpingalot View Post
Rich doesn't necessarily mean posh at all. Posh refers to one behaving in well..a posh way I guess. Bottom line is Posh does not always equal Rich and people who type in full words rather than resorting to text-speak are not necessarily posh either.
What are you talking about, i see from your clear, concise post that your butler was shining your shoes at the time while your champagne was chilling

---------- Post added at 23:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Quote:
well, he hasnt come back for help though
Oh yeah he said he was deleting his account, i didn't know you could do that. I don't think he liked it here
Old 25-07-2007, 23:29   #127
shawty
Permanently Banned

shawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Morrisons which is just near the railway bridge? I was working on the pub down there, the big work mans club I think it is. Very rough lol, full of drugies.
Old 25-07-2007, 23:31   #128
Pia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty View Post
Morrisons which is just near the railway bridge? I was working on the pub down there, the big work mans club I think it is. Very rough lol, full of drugies.
Yeah but you're talking about the Dene's area which is druggy central
Old 25-07-2007, 23:31   #129
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
What are you talking about, i see from your clear, concise post that your butler was shining your shoes at the time while your champagne was chilling

---------- Post added at 23:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Oh yeah he said he was deleting his account, i didn't know you could do that. I don't think he liked it here
Ok, maybe it was a little confused. All I'm saying is that if you're rich that doesn't necessarily make you posh. Same applies for posh -> Rich.
Old 25-07-2007, 23:32   #130
mrmistoffelees

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty View Post

Two words.....

Zetland Street
Old 25-07-2007, 23:36   #131
Pia
Inactive

Quote:
Two words.....

Zetland Street
LOL i don't live there, or in any of those terraced ones, still close though
Old 25-07-2007, 23:38   #132
mrmistoffelees

Quote:
LOL i don't live there, or in any of those terraced ones, still close though
I was referring to the one in boro !! did not know darlo had one ?
Old 25-07-2007, 23:40   #133
Pia
Inactive

Quote:
I was referring to the one in boro !! did not know darlo had one ?
Yeah it's one of the ones off north road near morrisons and harrowgate hill school
Old 25-07-2007, 23:43   #134
mrmistoffelees

Quote:
Yeah it's one of the ones off north road near morrisons and harrowgate hill school
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i think i know your rough whereabouts now, near the pub ????
Old 25-07-2007, 23:44   #135
Sirpingalot
Inactive

this is quite funny, carry on xD
Closed Thread