Students Rioting in London.
11-01-2011, 18:55
|
#1201
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cambridgeshire
Age: 64
Posts: 4,232
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Chris
That's my feeling as well. He is supposed to be an intelligent student so he must have known what would happen when he picked up a heavy fire extinguisher, Lifted it above his head and then threw it down towards a crowd of people from the top of a very high building.
So i was correct the first time, He's a hooligan
Anyway he certainly will get an education in jail but i can offer one free bit of educational advice "Don't drop your soap in the shower". 
|
At least they get to play games in prison now.
I hope for his sake Hoopla isn`t one of them.
|
|
|
11-01-2011, 18:56
|
#1202
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Widnes
Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Posts: 794
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Chris
That's my feeling as well. He is supposed to be an intelligent student so he must have known what would happen when he picked up a heavy fire extinguisher, Lifted it above his head and then threw it down towards a crowd of people from the top of a very high building.
So i was correct the first time, He's a hooligan
Anyway he certainly will get an education in jail but i can offer one free bit of educational advice "Don't drop your soap in the shower". 
|
why do you think soap on a rope was invented?
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 15:38
|
#1203
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,500
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre
Great result,
|
Really, when career criminals aren't even going to jail, when people who kill are out in months, when the jails are fit to bursting, this is a great result? Does anyone really think jailing this rather stupid lad will achieve what "they" want because I don't think the public will be reassured or it'll stop anything similar from happening again, this is so typical, pull a scapegoat from the crowd and come down on them like a ton of proverbial, same thing happened with that jailed MP just so it can be said 'look we have done something, everything is alright here'.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:45
|
#1204
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Open Prison, H.M.United Kingdom
Posts: 1,037
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
No doubt you've all heard about the "student" the police are seeking with regards to the molotov cocktail that was thrown during the December student protest ?
http://news.sky.com/portal/site/skyn...er#commentForm
Well, I recalled seeing the original (uncensored) version on youtube back in mid-December. However, it has mysteriously vanished.
I just managed to track it down on liveleak:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ead_1292023263
As you can see from the unabridged version, this is certainly no university "student", but rather a gang member more like.
Funny the police (nor the media) never mentioned anything about the student protesters attempting to perform a citizens arrest on the offending petrol bomb thrower?
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:46
|
#1205
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,056
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
How can you (or they) tell if it a student or a gang member?
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:51
|
#1206
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Open Prison, H.M.United Kingdom
Posts: 1,037
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
How can you (or they) tell if it a student or a gang member?
|
For a start, he looks about 12. Those others that came to his aid are almost certainly not universtiy students.
---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------
Also, I should add I've no interest in delving back into this discussion. I just thought you might be interested to see the full version. Actually, the front face picture from the link above is far clearer than the shot they're showing on sky news !
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:51
|
#1207
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle
#
As you can see from the unabridged version, this is certainly no university "student", but rather a gang member more like.
Funny the police (nor the media) never mentioned anything about the student protesters attempting to perform a citizens arrest on the offending petrol bomb thrower?
|
I take it that you have verified that he is not a student and that he was not carrying a NUS card at the time of the incident.
Do not make assumptions until he is arrested and they tell us one way or another if he is a student or not.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:53
|
#1208
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cambridge
Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
Posts: 4,349
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
How can you (or they) tell if it a student or a gang member?
|
Because it says so at the top of the page:
Quote:
|
...he is obviously one of the gang members ...
|
FYI, there are some interesting images towards the bottom of the page that cheered me up...
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:55
|
#1209
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Open Prison, H.M.United Kingdom
Posts: 1,037
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
I take it that you have verified that he is not a student and that he was not carrying a NUS card at the time of the incident.
Do not make assumptions until he is arrested and they tell us one way or another if he is a student or not.
|
Please take your unwelcome sarcasm elsewhere, eh? Yes I've personally met the guy and verified he's not a student, FFS !!
This is why I'm not getting back into this discussion because I've better things to do than argue with idiots with their own agenda. I spent enough time travelling around the country during various protests to say with some certainty, they're most likely not university students. Draw your own conclusion, but I could care less whether you agree or not.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:56
|
#1210
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Odd that you can apparently tell who is a student, yet despite the fact that I work with them, so see them every day, outside work, I would have trouble telling a student.
You can't pigeonhole students like that. They don't all look and act the same.
Some even look younger than they are (I have a friend who even at 25 had to produce ID to go in virtually any pub or club).
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 15:59
|
#1211
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Open Prison, H.M.United Kingdom
Posts: 1,037
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart
Odd that you can apparently tell who is a student, yet despite the fact that I work with them, so see them every day, outside work, I would have trouble telling a student.
You can't pigeonhole students like that. They don't all look and act the same.
Some even look younger than they are (I have a friend who even at 25 had to produce ID to go in virtually any pub or club).
|
Any one of them could be the next PM for all I know, but I seiously doubt they're students.
PS: the fact that none of you have commented on the students attempting to perform a citizens arrest is testimony to the fact that you see only what you want to.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 16:01
|
#1212
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle
Please take your unwelcome sarcasm elsewhere, eh? Yes I've personally met the guy and verified he's not a student, FFS !!
This is why I'm not getting back into this discussion because I've better things to do than argue with idiots with their own agenda. I spent enough time travelling around the country during various protests to say with some certainty, they're most likely not university students. Draw your own conclusion, but I could care less whether you agree or not.
|
You are the one with the agenda and each and every post on here shows your agenda in its fullest light.
I want each and every student or rioter caught and jailed that we have photographic or video proof of their offences.
I would fully support the police to be allowed the use of water cannons and baton rounds to used at the next demo with now height stipulation in place as what we have seen from these protests should never be allowed to happen on our streets again.
The fools that attacked the royal party were lucky not to have been shot as would have happened in virtually every other country in this world.
Take your agenda elsewhere as you and the vitriolic comments you have posted will be welcome elsewhere.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 16:06
|
#1213
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Open Prison, H.M.United Kingdom
Posts: 1,037
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
You are the one with the agenda and each and every post on here shows your agenda in its fullest light.
I want each and every student or rioter caught and jailed that we have photographic or video proof of their offences.
I would fully support the police to be allowed the use of water cannons and baton rounds to used at the next demo with now height stipulation in place as what we have seen from these protests should never be allowed to happen on our streets again.
The fools that attacked the royal party were lucky not to have been shot as would have happened in virtually every other country in this world.
Take your agenda elsewhere as you and the vitriolic comments you have posted will be welcome elsewhere.
|
That's good Masque, very good. Thank goodness we have people in this country actually willing to stand up for the rights of our (and your) children. The day it is left to government apologists and compliant brainwashed drones like yourself, will be a sad day indeed.
Nevermind, as you were
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 16:11
|
#1214
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle
That's good Masque, very good. Thank goodness we have people in this country actually willing to stand up for the rights of our (and your) children. The day it is left to government apologists and compliant brainwashed drones like yourself, will be a sad day indeed.
Nevermind, as you were 
|
I do not believe that for one instant that demonstrations should ever have been allowed to happen in the middle our seat of government and everyone of these protests to date have not proved me wrong.
I disagree totally with the fees that students are being charged and until I see all of the 650 mps in parliament put their hands in their own pockets to pay back the fees they should have been charged then I will always believe that it is a charade.
You can have your protest supporting agenda but virtually no one here will agree with you.
|
|
|
14-01-2011, 16:11
|
#1215
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,102
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
If they catch this guy then we will know.
There is no one person posting in this thread who can state categorically that the hooligan was a student or not. I say again lets wait and see if the ******* gets arrested and we will know very quickly if he is a student or not.
As they catch each of the *******s they are looking for we should be told if they are students or not.
There is already one down but there is still plenty to go.
*******S relates to those creating the trouble just to make that perfectly clear .
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38.
|