I don't care if people attack sky. You could have pulled up a plusnet or whoever link and I would have said the same. You know what they say about assuming. ..
---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy
Was though the BBC's original story about the bill or about the story going viral?, just read the headline (same as the subject heading on this thread)
Yes my story was 3 years old (found by a simple 10 second search) and I'm sure that if it happened today there would be a high possibility of it going viral as well..
So what is the actual story? In my eyes it's about social media dictating what is newsworthy whether it be newsworthy or not..
|
It was
news about
Virgin Media,
deceased customer and
social networks. Being that this is the
news section of the site and this article is
news, from the
BBC news website and published in the last week or so, it was posted here.
So what has a 3 year old article about another provider have to do with this?