|
Re: ntl Joint 2nd Most Complained about Telco
I am not sure of current data, but I daresay ntl's performance will have improved, although it still won't be anywhere near what it should be. I do know the company is reorganising the complaints handling teams as well and there's some good people in charge of, and working in, this area now.
Set against all of this is the fact that a lot of customer complaints in any service company are utterly spurious and ridiculous, but unfortunately this gets logged against the firm.
For example, I read that British Gas are supposed to be crap, but I have found them excellent in every way. I stick with them for gas and electricity despite them being probably the most expensive currently, because I am fed up with the bull I get from the cheaper companies.
Cost isn't always the be all and end all, yet it is often marketed as though it is.
For a single person like myself, gas and electric prices would only swing up or down by a few pounds each year by switching around, not worth the effort.
|