Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Nemesis
|
Yes, but you do not have to expect to pay for a manual on something that is so simple (Its not going to be a Haynes manual is it!)
If I come across my manuals I'll scan them in for free - but I couldn't find them when I last looked (I seem to recall they weren't much cop anyway!)
Q: How can you restore the factory default robot message, when you've recorded your own?
Q: What does call 'blocker' do? It can be turned on/off from the master handset.
__________________
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by freeman
to delete all messages on the NTL d5100. press the CLEAR button, press the DELETE (0) button, display will show OK. press OK to confirm. after short delay a two tone beep will confirm messages deleted. next press clear button. all done 
|
To delete individual messages you do this while listening to it - it then deletes just that one.