Yesterday, 23:00
|
#1
|
|
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 23
Posts: 3,900
|
Happy Birthday to Maggy
 to Maggy - from all the team at Cable Forum.
|
|
|
Today, 05:41
|
#2
|
|
An Awesome Dude
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,368
|
Haooy birthday Maggy..
I am sorry if I ever made you mad Maggy.. I hope I didnt chase Kymmy away,she I dont think understood my kindness towards her.. (Trying to be good friends and all) - I realy miss Kymmy and would love it if she came home!
I hope you have a good day today. WE WONT TAKE ANY EXCUSES MATEY,Today is YOUR day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
|
|
|
Today, 06:33
|
#3
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,943
|
Re: Happy Birthday to Maggy
Happy birthday
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
Today, 06:38
|
#4
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,057
|
Re: Happy Birthday to Maggy
Many happy returns, Maggy - I hope you have a great day.
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Last edited by Hugh; Today at 06:43.
|
|
|
Today, 06:48
|
#5
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,503
|
Re: Happy Birthday to Maggy
Happy birthday
|
|
|
Today, 09:55
|
#6
|
|
In the gang of three
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hiding . . from all the experts
Posts: 5,867
|
Re: Happy Birthday to Maggy
Happy Birthday Maggie
__________________
If knowledge is power, how come those in power seem so stupid?
|
|
|
Today, 14:16
|
#7
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,924
|
Re: Happy Birthday to Maggy
Happy Birthday sweet lady. I'm hoping that you are having a good day. 🎇💐🎇 Virtual hugs winging their way down to you. xx
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
Today, 16:50
|
#8
|
|
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Admin
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Nottingham
Age: 63
Services: Zen & YouFibre FTTP, Sky Q TV, Sky Mobile, Flextel SIP
Posts: 31,245
|
Re: Happy Birthday to Maggy
__________________
Baby, I was born this way.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:07.
|