You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Explosion in the bathroom everywhere at 6am this morning!
Now wondering how long it's going to last and if I will be going into work tomorrow or if I'll be sitting on the loo all week!
Hoping it's not my blood pressure pills causing it.
is that code for the shits
__________________
To be or not to be, woke is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous wokedome, Or to take arms against a sea of wokies. And by opposing end them.
I've never known anything like it, a fart is not necessarily a fart, at least I wasn't in bed!
The pills I found are 16 years out of date..... But still taking them.
i would say given the reaction your body has had and their age these pills are unsafe
__________________
To be or not to be, woke is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous wokedome, Or to take arms against a sea of wokies. And by opposing end them.