Today, 08:47
|
#9646
|
|
vox populi vox dei
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: the last resort
Services: every thing
Posts: 15,593
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss
One persons idea of a rip off differs from another. It all depends on how tall your ivory tower is.
This is generally middle class forum so their idea of affordable would differ massively to mine.
|
to me bus fares are horrendous, £3 for a short hop  . i wonder if the messiah has thought through his £2 fare cap given the escalating price of diesel
__________________
To be or not to be, woke is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous wokedome, Or to take arms against a sea of wokies. And by opposing end them.
|
|
|
Today, 08:56
|
#9647
|
|
Just a Geek
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,062
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Thing is the buses run whether full or empty . Yes it will use more diesel if people are on them but as with most things they do not see that. A full bus of passengers paying £2 will earn a hell of a lot more revenue than an empty buss charging over £3
__________________
Is your muffin buttered? Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?
|
|
|
Today, 09:51
|
#9648
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,918
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
It costs me £2.50 more to get a cab back from town which drops me outside my home. I'd wait for a bus if it was £3.50.
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
Today, 10:31
|
#9649
|
|
In the gang of three
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hiding . . from all the experts
Posts: 5,853
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry
It costs me £2.50 more to get a cab back from town which drops me outside my home. I'd wait for a bus if it was £3.50.
|
If you walked you'd need less 'fat' jabs
__________________
If knowledge is power, how come those in power seem so stupid?
|
|
|
Today, 11:00
|
#9650
|
|
CF Resident Dog
Join Date: Mar 2005
Services: Zen FTTP 910
Posts: 16,167
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth
If you walked you'd need less 'fat' jabs 
|
Lol.
|
|
|
Today, 11:23
|
#9651
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,918
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
I used to walk everywhere at 7 stone. I guess I need to get back to that weight to walk more
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
Today, 18:20
|
#9652
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,323
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry
I used to walk everywhere at 7 stone. I guess I need to get back to that weight to walk more 
|
I was 8st once, I didn't have the energy to walk anywhere. I'm 5ft10 but at 8st it was an issue that was taken seriously as it was not healthy at all. 7st?? hmm right.
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
Today, 18:26
|
#9653
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,918
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
It worked for me  I never felt like a fighter but I was very light. 7stone 164cm/5'4
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
Today, 19:33
|
#9654
|
|
CF Resident Dog
Join Date: Mar 2005
Services: Zen FTTP 910
Posts: 16,167
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry
It worked for me  I never felt like a fighter but I was very light. 7stone 164cm/5'4
|
With you being a short arse Oompa-Loompa your correct weight is 7st10 to 10st5.
|
|
|
Today, 21:15
|
#9655
|
|
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Admin
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Nottingham
Age: 63
Services: Zen & YouFibre FTTP, Sky Q TV, Sky Mobile, Flextel SIP
Posts: 31,227
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut
As for what exactly is cheaper is irrelevant.
|
Ah right, so there isnt anything cheaper then.
---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss
It all depends on how tall your ivory tower is.
|
Dont have one, Ivory is a rip off.
__________________
Baby, I was born this way.
|
|
|
Today, 21:33
|
#9656
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,323
|
Re: Moans and Pet Hates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Ah right, so there isnt anything cheaper then. 
|
If that's all you can come up with then the point is lost on you.
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:07.
|