Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Old 22-01-2021, 18:38   #556
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanedx View Post
im using the hdmi cable that virgin supplied, changed the resolution settings but still the same, can browse the app etc fine but the videos just show the white spinning circle then says the error, only temp fix is to do a factory reset all the time which is a pain cos it logs out of everything, all the other streaming services work fine, just prime that has an issue for me
Have you rebooted your SuperHub?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-01-2021, 06:33   #557
kanedx
cf.member

kanedx is on a distinguished roadkanedx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Have you rebooted your SuperHub?
yeah i done a reboot, still the same issue, going to phone virgin again today about it, never had these problems with the v6 boxes
kanedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 12:20   #558
Topgun
1 of a 1000!

Services: Ultimate Oomph.
Topgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to all

Another problem for the 360 (well, it would be for me anyway) is that, apparently, you can only have one remote paired to each box. Currently, with my V6, my wife and I both have remotes next to us where we sit. Not being able to do that would be a bit irritating. That is unless any of you clever people on here have found an answer to this problem?
Topgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 12:23   #559
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
Another problem for the 360 (well, it would be for me anyway) is that, apparently, you can only have one remote paired to each box. Currently, with my V6, my wife and I both have remotes next to us where we sit. Not being able to do that would be a bit irritating. That is unless any of you clever people on here have found an answer to this problem?
Only one official remote, but you can also use a multi-remote. I use a harmony remote also.
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 12:25   #560
Topgun
1 of a 1000!

Topgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonespeaker View Post
Only one official remote, but you can also use a multi-remote. I use a harmony remote also.
Oh,ok. And that works without any issues I presume?
Old 23-01-2021, 12:31   #561
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh,ok. And that works without any issues I presume?
You need to program a few buttons after setting up, but yeah, works without issues.
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 12:32   #562
Topgun
1 of a 1000!

Thanks...
Old 23-01-2021, 12:56   #563
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Simple - Virgin TV go app. Have as many remotes as you want.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 13:00   #564
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

I think I'll give the 360 stuff a body swerve, seems more trouble than it's worth.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 13:25   #565
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Well I for one would not like to go back to old software.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 14:46   #566
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

I have three V6 boxes, if it's just a case of updating the software then I'm happy enough to do that, but I don't want the 360 boxes.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 17:38   #567
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I have three V6 boxes, if it's just a case of updating the software then I'm happy enough to do that, but I don't want the 360 boxes.
Anybody know when this will commence without the need of an email invitation?
Old 23-01-2021, 19:59   #568
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Well I for one would not like to go back to old software.
That’s fair enough - it’s your choice.

But for those of us who take advantage of all the facilities on the V6, such as bookmarking and recording new programmes only, and who want as many streamers as possible, we don’t want second best, even if we do get a flashier UI.
Old 23-01-2021, 20:10   #569
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I think you are limited to 2 V6 boxes with the 360 software.

Check back through this thread.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 20:14   #570
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I think you are limited to 2 V6 boxes with the 360 software.

Check back through this thread.
No, you can have 3 converted. You just can't do it yourself.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote