You are here: Home | Forum | Looking for a Blutooth headset
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I currently have a Galaxy S 5which is due for an upgrade in January but i wanna get a half decent blutooth headset for it as since my strokes i cant hold my phone upright for long.
I dont need a major expensive one, can anyone make any recommendations please?
I know nothing about bluetooth headphones so I cant tell you if they are any good but I picked up an Aldi mag today and theres some in there on sale from 24th for £14.99