Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Netflix/Streaming Services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Netflix/Streaming Services
Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2014, 13:16   #1006
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
On their mobiles they can!

Vodafone already offers the Sky Sports channels on mobile devices as part of its 4G bundles. The mobile operator also recently introduced Now TV as an alternative, granting access to Sky Movies and Sky Atlantic on the move.
Fair point however I can't see many wanting to consume full series of shows on their mobiles/tablets this deal would enable them to consume the content on TV.
Advertisement
Old 20-11-2014, 17:03   #1007
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Virgin customers can use Now tv on their mobiles. So can I with o2. It doesn't make the point you think it does.
Old 20-11-2014, 19:47   #1008
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Netflix has picked up a fourth season of the recently cancelled Longmire. It's only for certain countries though...

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...etflix/329726/

Quote:
Beverly Hills, Calif., November 19, 2014-- Netflix, the world’s leading Internet TV network, has ordered a fourth season of the hit drama Longmire, from Warner Horizon Television. Ten new episodes of the series will premiere exclusively in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in 2015.
Old 21-11-2014, 11:23   #1009
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

For those who've watched the previous Seasons Netflix has today added all episodes of Lilyhammer Season 3
Old 21-11-2014, 12:21   #1010
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
For those who've watched the previous Seasons Netflix has today added all episodes of Lilyhammer Season 3
I'm still making my way through the fantastic Sons of Anarchy all seasons why the hell i never watched this when it was broadcast i don't know lol.
Old 21-11-2014, 12:58   #1011
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I'm still making my way through the fantastic Sons of Anarchy all seasons why the hell i never watched this when it was broadcast i don't know lol.
And when you get to the season 6 finale, you will be desperate for the final, seventh season, which currently is only available to purchase because the numptys at Channel Five dropped the show
Old 21-11-2014, 13:27   #1012
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
And when you get to the season 6 finale, you will be desperate for the final, seventh season, which currently is only available to purchase because the numptys at Channel Five dropped the show
Looks like season 7 is going to arrive on netflix usa soon, it'll probably show up on amazon instant video too at some point but it was a bit silly of 5 to drop it.
Old 21-11-2014, 16:00   #1013
passingbat
Inactive

passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Looks like season 7 is going to arrive on netflix usa soon, it'll probably show up on amazon instant video too at some point but it was a bit silly of 5 to drop it.
Season 6 was only added to Netflix a couple of months ago and the S7 UK DVD release date isn't until March (can't find a US DVD release date), so It my be a while before season 7 hits Netflix.

I must admit, after the S6 finale, I paid for the first episode of S7 from Amazon UK, but resisted buying more, as it works out very expensive buying in HD at £2.50 per episode.
Old 21-11-2014, 16:52   #1014
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Anyone heard any rumours about wwe network?? i read something off twitter saying it was coming in january. It was going to be the same over the top service as USA. The reason why it was delayed was due to sky having advertised pay per views already up till december and it breach of contract??

It doesnt sound very realistic to be honest?? I'll try to find the link.
Old 21-11-2014, 17:50   #1015
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Anyone heard any rumours about wwe network?? i read something off twitter saying it was coming in january. It was going to be the same over the top service as USA. The reason why it was delayed was due to sky having advertised pay per views already up till december and it breach of contract??

It doesnt sound very realistic to be honest?? I'll try to find the link.
Nothing yet mate just rumours floating arounf it'll be January 2015 a lot of people are like "don't bother telling us WWE because we won't believe you now"

Rumour also TLC may now be on Skysports1 not box office.

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Season 6 was only added to Netflix a couple of months ago and the S7 UK DVD release date isn't until March (can't find a US DVD release date), so It my be a while before season 7 hits Netflix.

I must admit, after the S6 finale, I paid for the first episode of S7 from Amazon UK, but resisted buying more, as it works out very expensive buying in HD at £2.50 per episode.
I got loads to get through lol i have all seasons of SOA then i have Dexter all seasons then hell on wheels all seasons so quite a few months worth there lol.
Old 21-11-2014, 18:06   #1016
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Nothing yet mate just rumours floating arounf it'll be January 2015 a lot of people are like "don't bother telling us WWE because we won't believe you now"

Rumour also TLC may now be on Skysports1 not box office.[COLOR="Silver"]
Apparently geoblock on network is off? So you can't sign up in the U.K. but if you're already signed up you can log in and watch without using unblockus. Is that true?
Old 21-11-2014, 19:01   #1017
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Amazon possible ad-supported video streaming service ?

Link
Old 21-11-2014, 19:12   #1018
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Apparently geoblock on network is off? So you can't sign up in the U.K. but if you're already signed up you can log in and watch without using unblockus. Is that true?
A vpn is your friend on geoblocks cyberghost free will be enough to get you signed up, wouldn't use it for streaming though as free version is very slow the premium version is only $19.99 for the year though about £12 and that is quite good.

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Amazon possible ad-supported video streaming service ?

Link
They would be better off going back to the $7.99p/m monthly option i think.
Old 21-11-2014, 21:38   #1019
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:

I can't find s6 on Netflix. Are you watching via the US version or am I missing something?
Old 21-11-2014, 21:41   #1020
passingbat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
I can't find s6 on Netflix. Are you watching via the US version or am I missing something?
Yes Harry, US Netflix.
Closed Thread