12-07-2014, 11:52
|
#1
|
|
Guest
|
Need a new mouse
Logitech G500 playing up do not play games as much as I did but still want a quick mouse as I am used to this one but do not want to pay even nearly what it would cost to replace this. Any advice
|
|
|
|
12-07-2014, 12:03
|
#2
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,324
|
Re: Need a new mouse
I've just changed to a corsair m45 from a mx revolution as that lagged too much in games. The m45 is very nice, but it was on offer for about £22 at the time. Not sure what the prices are now though.
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
12-07-2014, 12:08
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
Posts: 5,536
|
Re: Need a new mouse
|
|
|
12-07-2014, 12:08
|
#4
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Need a new mouse
Its over 40 quid now but I like the look of the M40 on ebuyer for less than 23
|
|
|
|
12-07-2014, 12:17
|
#5
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,324
|
Re: Need a new mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit
Its over 40 quid now but I like the look of the M40 on ebuyer for less than 23
|
My mistake, mine is the M40 and not M45. I'm happy with it, and for that price I couldn't find anything better.
I use the 2nd dpi setting for desktop stuff, then drop down to the 1st setting for games and it suits me fine. Nice not to have any lag now.
It's strange how much you get used to a mouse, so when you change over they take quite a bit of getting used to.
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
12-07-2014, 13:36
|
#6
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Need a new mouse
bought it got free next day too
|
|
|
|
15-07-2014, 15:29
|
#7
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,324
|
Re: Need a new mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit
bought it got free next day too 
|
Have you received it yet? If so how are you getting on with it?
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
15-07-2014, 20:21
|
#8
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Need a new mouse
its good enough just getting used to it. The side button are a bit high for me but I am sure they will be fine
---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------
thanks for recommendation it is what I was looking for for the price I was looking for too
|
|
|
|
15-07-2014, 20:22
|
#9
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Need a new mouse
I still have my RAT 7... I was going to have to ditch it the other month as the 'feet' had gone all manky, but it turns out that Saitek sell replacement feet so all is good
If it does pack up completely I must admit I would replace it with another RAT 7 or 9...
I took me ages to find a mouse I like so I'm going to stick with it now.
|
|
|
15-07-2014, 21:04
|
#10
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,397
|
Re: Need a new mouse
I bought the Logitech G700s, I cannot believe I spent that kind of cash on a mouse,
But it is customisable and you can even set DPI
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
21-07-2014, 14:55
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Mansfield
Age: 60
Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
Posts: 5,532
|
Bit late to the party :p but I'm looking for a reasonably cheap wired 5 button (or more) mouse with 3200dpi or higher as a replacement to my aging razor diamondback that I have had for at least 12 years.
TIA
|
|
|
21-07-2014, 15:08
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over there
Posts: 1,096
|
Re: Need a new mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret
Bit late to the party :p but I'm looking for a reasonably cheap wired 5 button (or more) mouse with 3200dpi or higher as a replacement to my aging razor diamondback that I have had for at least 12 years.
TIA
|
Have a look at the Logitech g600 if you are after extra buttons. Been using one for the past couple of months after coming from an old g500 and it's been fantastic. Took me a couple of weeks to get used to all the thumb buttons but once i did it was well worth it.
|
|
|
21-07-2014, 15:16
|
#13
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Need a new mouse
guess you missed the reasonably cheap bit lol
|
|
|
|
21-07-2014, 15:29
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over there
Posts: 1,096
|
Re: Need a new mouse
I saw that but to me £50 is cheap for something that will last years
|
|
|
21-07-2014, 16:55
|
#15
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,207
|
Re: Need a new mouse
Indeed, £50 over 12 years is 35p a month. Although admittedly my Logitech G500 only lasted 4 years.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:55.
|