Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
15-10-2013, 00:04
|
#46
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,251
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Any contacts that I have are not something that you need to concern yourself about, so it is unclear what point you are trying to make, nor why this should be relevant.
I believe that these snide remarks are being made to try and disrupt this thread because your puerile attempt to disrupt another discussion (about a sensitive subject) failed.
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 05:31
|
#47
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: floating in the ether
Posts: 13,331
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Any contacts that I have are not something that you need to concern yourself about, so it is unclear what point you are trying to make, nor why this should be relevant.
I believe that these snide remarks are being made to try and disrupt this thread because your puerile attempt to disrupt another discussion (about a sensitive subject) failed.
|
I'm capable of making snide remarks in multiple threads.
Nope, I just believe when it comes to you and your VM " contacts". You're full of it.
I don't believe you have any.
__________________
The wheel's still turning but the hamsters dead.
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 16:38
|
#48
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,251
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre
I'm capable of making snide remarks in multiple threads.
Nope, I just believe when it comes to you and your VM " contacts". You're full of it.
I don't believe you have any.
|
Is the fact that you openly enjoy going around the forum making gratuitously rude, disruptive and snide remarks an accurate reflection of your personality?
As previously explained to you, it is not relevant what you think about the subject. Your snide remarks have no basis in fact whatsoever as you have failed to provide evidence either way and I have no intention of playing into your hands and providing details of my private life.
It is simply conjecture (be it in good faith or not) on your part and adds nothing of value or pertinence to the discussion.
Of course, all your claims could simply be a smokescreen to hide your true mission to harass those in minority groups.
It is widely known that, as society condemns bigots and their unacceptable remarks, abusers have become more subtle in their approach to vilify their targets.
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 16:57
|
#49
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Is the fact that you openly enjoy going around the forum making gratuitously rude, disruptive and snide remarks an accurate reflection of your personality?
As previously explained to you, it is not relevant what you think about the subject. Your snide remarks have no basis in fact whatsoever as you have failed to provide evidence either way and I have no intention of playing into your hands and providing details of my private life.
It is simply conjecture (be it in good faith or not) on your part and adds nothing of value or pertinence to the discussion.
Of course, all your claims could simply be a smokescreen to hide your true mission to harass those in minority groups.
It is widely known that, as society condemns bigots and their unacceptable remarks, abusers have become more subtle in their approach to vilify their targets.
|
What are you on about, what mission to harass those in minority groups, he has done nothing of the sort?
|
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 16:59
|
#50
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Is the fact that you openly enjoy going around the forum making gratuitously rude, disruptive and snide remarks an accurate reflection of your personality?
|
Oh the irony of you making that post.
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 17:37
|
#51
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,251
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top banana
What are you on about, what mission to harass those in minority groups, he has done nothing of the sort?
|
Some time ago, I was the subject of harrassment by a small number of members when it became known that I was disabled. These individuals have now either seen the error of their ways or have been banned.
Pierre has recently started following me around the forum making unfounded suggestions and snide remarks.
It is a well known fact that bigots now recognise that open, for example, racist comments are not socially acceptable. They now employ the use of subterfuge in their attempts to harrass their targets. This is done by a variety of methods eg trying to destroy a persons credibility, belittling them etc, whilst never once referring to the issue of race, yet is no better than actually someone shouting racial abuse at someone in the street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
Oh the irony of you making that post.
|
There's nothing ironic about it at all and I will continue to challenge discrimination and harrassment whenever and wherever it occurs, including that done in a sly manner.
Does anyone have any further information regarding the restructure of the management function by Liberty Global with their Virgin Media operation?
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 18:10
|
#52
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Had my brief today and my job and those of the other people in our office are safe.
|
That's great news old bean.
__________________
“The only lesson you can learn from history is that it repeats itself”
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 19:04
|
#53
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone
That's great news old bean.
|
Thank you.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 19:37
|
#54
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: floating in the ether
Posts: 13,331
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Is the fact that you openly enjoy going around the forum making gratuitously rude, disruptive and snide remarks an accurate reflection of your personality?
|
Depends on who you're talking to I suppose.
Quote:
|
as previously explained to you, it is not relevant what you think about the subject. Your snide remarks have no basis in fact whatsoever as you have failed to provide evidence
|
evidence of what ?
Quote:
|
Of course, all your claims could simply be a smokescreen to hide your true mission to harass those in minority groups.
|
I think you should reflect on your own wisdom below:
Quote:
|
, I do feel that some people seem intent on "being offended" at every available opportunity.
|
????????????????
?..
Quote:
|
It is widely known that, as society condemns bigots and their unacceptable remarks, abusers have become more subtle in their approach to vilify their targets.
|
Did you learn that at a diversity conference?
---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Pierre has recently started following me around the forum making unfounded suggestions and snide remarks.
|
I believe I posted before you in the threads in question, so please stop following me around.
Also please elaborate on what "unfounded suggestions" I have made?
Quote:
|
This is done by a variety of methods eg trying to destroy a persons credibility,
|
. Oh I admit, I question you credibility, on several areas, but you make the claims of " inside contacts" being all secretive etc. and I'm entitled to call you out on that
Quote:
|
There's nothing ironic about it at all and I will continue to challenge discrimination and harassment whenever and wherever it occurs,
|
Even if they're complaining about being called......., and I apologise in advance to other forum members......Yids or Pakis?
---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Had my brief today and my job and those of the other people in our office are safe.
|
I too am safe, in fact very few redundancies in Serve as a whole, seems to more of a re- org
Exercise in our part of the business.
__________________
The wheel's still turning but the hamsters dead.
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 19:48
|
#55
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
STOP.
No more digs otherwise infractions will be issued. Keep it on-topic. Any 'clever' attempts to get around this will also be dealt with.
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 20:33
|
#56
|
|
vox populi vox dei
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: the last resort
Services: every thing
Posts: 15,605
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Had my brief today and my job and those of the other people in our office are safe.
|
thats great news
__________________
To be or not to be, woke is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous wokedome, Or to take arms against a sea of wokies. And by opposing end them.
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 20:42
|
#57
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf
thats great news 
|
There are some changes we are not at all happy about but at least we still have a job
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
15-10-2013, 22:27
|
#58
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: Virgin Media to cut 600 top and middle management posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Had my brief today and my job and those of the other people in our office are safe.
|
Sirius, while I don't always agree with your viewpoint, I am happy to hear that.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:56.
|