BT, Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk and EE to block First Row Sports - UPDATED
17-07-2013, 17:23
|
#1
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,924
|
BT, Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk and EE to block First Row Sports - UPDATED
Not sure if this has already been posted as I don't take much notice of football related threads but, as I couldn't find a thread, I decided to post this link.
If it is already being discussed could a mod please delete this post. Cheers.
http://recombu.com/digital/news/bt-s...ts_M11858.html
Quote:
The Premier League has secured a High Court order requiring the UK’s biggest ISPs to block football streaming site First Row Sports.
The High Court ruled that the website, which didn’t host any live streams directly, was acting jointly with third party streaming services that broadcast public live footage of Premier League games.
A Premier League spokesperson said: “We are extremely pleased that the order blocking this website has been granted and we will be enforcing it, in conjunction with the ISPs, ahead of the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season.
|
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
17-07-2013, 17:51
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Maidstone
Services: VIP;
BB XL;
TiVo 1TB;
V+HD
Posts: 674
|
Re: BT, Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk and EE to block First Row Sports - UPDATED
VPN.
|
|
|
17-07-2013, 19:48
|
#3
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: BT, Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk and EE to block First Row Sports - UPDATED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco
VPN.
|
Indeed it does wonders for those pesky isp blocks and p2p shaping tricks
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
17-07-2013, 19:53
|
#4
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,943
|
Re: BT, Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk and EE to block First Row Sports - UPDATED
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:01.
|