You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Hi I want to move the Tivo box from one side of the room to the other if the cable is not long enough how much is an enginner call to add some more cable
cheers
I think the currrent price is somewhere around £75-100! I don't think it's too difficult a thing to do yourself; or get a friend someone local to do it for you.
Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
Posts: 472
Re: moving tivo
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacker
Hi I want to move the Tivo box from one side of the room to the other if the cable is not long enough how much is an enginner call to add some more cable
cheers