You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
All I'm saying is I don't find I have to do very much to enjoy a very decent experience with TiVo. I started off doing a hell of a lot of housekeeping, but now generally leave it to do its stuff, and find that the result is perfectly acceptable.
Services: TiVO, V+, XL TV, L Broadband and Superhub, M Phone
Posts: 160
Re: Keep Until Query
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Can you undelete these?
Nope. They are not in the recently deleted folder. Over the last 2 days, 5 episodes of Skins have also disappeared, leaving just the last 5 (there were 10 in the folder on Friday!), and again they are not in the recently deleted either...