Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
22-07-2012, 09:06
|
#2
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by eth01
|
Depends who's pc or from where they picked up those screen shots from. They could be standard screen shots of the web
I use both of those programs for legitimate purposes
I get my raspberry PI distro's via utorrent for instance
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:09
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Mansfield
Age: 60
Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
Posts: 5,532
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by eth01
do I see uTorrent and Newsleecher?
|
Legal places to obtain Linux distro's
__________________
Music is life - Live a fun one - listen to SKA!
I'm super lazy today!! Which is like normal lazy, but I'm also wearing a cape......
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:10
|
#4
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret
Legal places to obtain Linux distro's 
|
Indeed, There are those out there that think using those two programs automatically makes you a copyright thief  I know that is NOT what the OP is saying BTW
****Edited for clarity  ******
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:17
|
#5
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,034
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
What is he hinting at?
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:25
|
#6
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
What is he hinting at?
|
Nothing i am just waiting for the usual suspect to arrive and tell us we will all burn in hell for copyright theft
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:26
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Services: Plusnet FTTC,
FoxSat HDR for TV,
Vonage VOIP.
Posts: 2,082
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
It's incredibly difficult to steal copyright so I too am sure that is not what is being hinted at too. Infringement maybe
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:28
|
#8
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikbreaks
It's incredibly difficult to steal copyright so I too am sure that is not what is being hinted at too. Infringement maybe 
|
Do you sometimes use Carl as your first name
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:37
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Services: Plusnet FTTC,
FoxSat HDR for TV,
Vonage VOIP.
Posts: 2,082
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Just go wash out your mouth with soap...
err.. should that be fingers as this is a board?
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:38
|
#10
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,034
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Play nicely, boys and girls....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:39
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Services: Plusnet FTTC,
FoxSat HDR for TV,
Vonage VOIP.
Posts: 2,082
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
We are. We are.
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:41
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 18,385
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Could it be that the screenshots are from a PC used to test such protocol restrictions at VM??
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:44
|
#13
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Play nicely, boys and girls....
|
Hugh
We are honest, I think he knows why i said that and it was in jest.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:46
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Services: Plusnet FTTC,
FoxSat HDR for TV,
Vonage VOIP.
Posts: 2,082
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Yes - I suppose it's easy to think there is an argument when in fact it's all light hearted banter.
|
|
|
22-07-2012, 09:52
|
#15
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Has anybody else spotted this? FLAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy
Could it be that the screenshots are from a PC used to test such protocol restrictions at VM??
|
Indeed
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:49.
|