You are here: Home | Forum | Free upgrade 30Mb-60Mb on request
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
At present I am on a 3 month free upgrade from 10Mb to 30Mb, as 2 months has passed I rang retentions to enquire about an upgrade to 60MB for the final month to try before I buy. He did a manual upgrade as we spoke.
I have not noticed much difference except a 5.7Mb torrent download shortly after.
I am in the Teesside area.
It does no harm to ask I believe
The torrent download was superhub wireless connection
yeah, when you get to those sort of speeds, and especially 100mbit, the only time i really benefit from the speed is when you use multiple connections on stuff like torrrents and newsgroups. If they are something you use a lot it is defo worth having the speed because they fly.
At present I am on a 3 month free upgrade from 10Mb to 30Mb, as 2 months has passed I rang retentions to enquire about an upgrade to 60MB for the final month to try before I buy. He did a manual upgrade as we spoke.
I have not noticed much difference except a 5.7Mb torrent download shortly after.
I am in the Teesside area.
It does no harm to ask I believe
The torrent download was superhub wireless connection
You won't see much difference in web browsing but deffo from download esp newsgroup, torrents all depending on the upload you get from the seeds and leechers.