Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2011, 10:45   #151
mhatter67
Guest
 
Location: Luton
Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation
Posts: n/a
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

Is it me or there is alot of missing BBC content on the All Days option, but it is available on the BBC Iplayer?
  Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2012, 20:38   #152
Sugar Kane
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
Sugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the rough
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

You're not wrong. I don't understand why the two services don't marry up. Just another charming quirk of TV Choice.

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

Just wondering how everyone's service has been since this was last updated? By and large I don't bother with TV Choice anymore, I buy boxsets and watch those instead. Ordering them online and then waiting 4 days for the postman to bring then has been far less time consuming than having to complain about the VM service on a weekly basis...
Sugar Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 19:03   #153
Sugar Kane
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
Sugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the rough
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

Battlestar Galactica is missing from every single folder it should be in on my service, I can only find it by searching and actually typing it in. Seriously, is there still no fix for this issue 13 months after it was reported? Oh, and when I did find it, episode 1 season 1 starts with "Previously on Battlestar Galactica"! I give up! As soon as I move it's SKY all the way.
Sugar Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 18:02   #154
Sugar Kane
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
Sugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the rough
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

Anybody care anymore, or will this thread just get ignored like it does on the VM Community pages?
Sugar Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 18:36   #155
essjay
cf.addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 211
essjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Kane View Post
Battlestar Galactica is missing from every single folder it should be in on my service, I can only find it by searching and actually typing it in. Seriously, is there still no fix for this issue 13 months after it was reported? Oh, and when I did find it, episode 1 season 1 starts with "Previously on Battlestar Galactica"! I give up! As soon as I move it's SKY all the way.
It's been removed at the providers request.
essjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 19:50   #156
andrew.shearman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 821
andrew.shearman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

I tryed to find 24 seaon 7 and 8 in sky anytime it is not there it would be good if you could downloade the on demand stuff on to your hard drive
andrew.shearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 21:57   #157
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,048
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

I think you may find the copyright owners may disagree with you...
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.

If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:48   #158
Sugar Kane
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
Sugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the rough
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by essjay View Post
It's been removed at the providers request.
You and I know that this issue runs a lot deeper than Battlestar Galactica. After 13 months I am at my wits end. I just want a reliable service where I get everything I pay for without having to complain constantly. I feel like a total mug for having put up with it for this long.

---------- Post added at 08:48 ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 ----------

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...t/false#M76465

It speaks volumes that VOLUNTEERS on this site do far more to help than staff getting paid to help do on the official 'HELP & SUPPORT' site.
Sugar Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:15   #159
Sugar Kane
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
Sugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the rough
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

Yawn. I haven't bothered with on demand for a while, but suprise, suprise, the three things being advertised I was quite interested in are missing. You can't find them through search either. The Thick of It, Vampire Diaries (the ad says up to season 4 only season 2 available) and The Killing. All I have in my Nordic Noir folder is Wallander and that has been available for ages. Where is the new content? Where is the investment? If I downgraded I wouldn't be missing much.
Sugar Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 11:43   #160
Sugar Kane
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
Sugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the roughSugar Kane is a jewel in the rough
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!

In the Nordic Noir folder there is supposed to be The Killing, Wallander "and more". I have The Killing, Wallander but nothing else. Anybody know what the 'more' is supposed to be?
Sugar Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:05.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum