06-10-2011, 20:40
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,798
|
Tournament is back
I was driving to my daughter's house and saw an advert for British Military Tournament at Earls Court in December.
I went onto the site, and cannot believe that this must be the return of The Royal Tournament but under a different name.
Well done to the organisers of this show, l understand it was on last year. Buts the first advert that l have seen for it.
Its on in December at Earls Court.
|
|
|
06-10-2011, 20:45
|
#2
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Tournament is back
|
|
|
06-10-2011, 21:09
|
#3
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
|
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
06-10-2011, 21:35
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Location: W Mids
Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
Posts: 2,081
|
Re: Tournament is back
I wasn't aware that it had discontinued, but I recall seeing it twice as a child in the 70's and it was good then.
|
|
|
06-10-2011, 21:35
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,798
|
Re: Tournament is back
I didn't know there was a link, l saw an advert in the stree.
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 05:45
|
#6
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu
I didn't know there was a link, l saw an advert in the stree.
|
---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu
I went onto the site, and cannot believe that this must be the return of The Royal Tournament but under a different name.
|
What site did you go on then the one I posted.
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 05:50
|
#7
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 ----------
What site did you go on then the one I posted.
|
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 10:57
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,798
|
Re: Tournament is back
I went onto Google, and then it came up.
BRITISH MILITARY TOURNAMENT.
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 14:28
|
#9
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu
I went onto Google, and then it came up.
BRITISH MILITARY TOURNAMENT.
|
OK and then you clicked and the page opened up and you looked at it an read all about it, now at the top of the page it would have had the webpage address and all you do is click into it and copy the address and paste it into the first post so everyone can click it and read all about it.
Instructions on how to copy and paste in this LINK and a video showing how as well is in this LINK.
If you follow the above instructions you can post your own links in future.
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 14:53
|
#10
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
If you follow the above instructions you can post your own links in future.
|
Fancy a wager on that
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 15:08
|
#11
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Fancy a wager on that 
|
I live in hope.
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 16:54
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London way
Age: 50
Services: Sarcasm
Posts: 8,376
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
I live in hope.
|
says 'Liverpool' in your profile...
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 17:53
|
#13
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey
says 'Liverpool' in your profile...
|
The is a university called Hope here but I do not live there either.
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 18:05
|
#14
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Don't be nosy profile!!!
Posts: 180
|
Re: Tournament is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
The is a university called Hope here but I do not live there either. 
|
Then where do you live? Why would you put fake detail?
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 20:24
|
#15
|
|
Guest
Location: Near Hungerford, West Berkshire
Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT,
Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Tournament is back
Arthur, what is it with you and posting links? Why do you never post a link to an article?
Do you not know how to do it, or do you just forget? I'm just curious...
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:08.
|