02-10-2011, 18:14
|
#1
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
One less paedophile
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16080895
********** Breaking News***********
A prisoner who was found dead in a cell had been jailed for the rape of a 13-year-old schoolgirl, Sky sources have said.
Quote:
Mitchell Harrison, originally from Wolverhampton, was convicted at Carlisle Crown Court last year.
The 22-year-old was given an indefinite prison sentence and was serving time at HM Prison Frankland in Durham.
But on Saturday morning, Harrison was discovered dead in his cell by staff at the prison.
He had suffered multiple injuries.
Two other inmates are being questioned over his death which is being treated as murder.
A third man who was arrested by detectives is no longer being held in connection with the incident.
|
I will not be shedding a tear over this.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 18:20
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: One less pedophile
How come we never jump for joy when a rapist is found dead in his cell?
I think this one was moidered,
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 18:26
|
#3
|
|
Guest
Location: newcastle upon tyne
Services: Sky Q silver bundle
Sky Q 2TB box
Sky Q mini box
Sky fibre unlimited
Sky Talk evenings and week
Posts: n/a
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16080895
********** Breaking News***********
A prisoner who was found dead in a cell had been jailed for the rape of a 13-year-old schoolgirl, Sky sources have said.
I will not be shedding a tear over this.
|
does however raise questions about prison security and how the murder suspects were allowed in the victims cell by the prison staff .I suspect that some of the staff at the prison will be a tad worried they are going to end up in prison themselves
|
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 18:32
|
#4
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
does however raise questions about prison security and how the murder suspects were allowed in the victims cell by the prison staff .I suspect that some of the staff at the prison will be a tad worried they are going to end up in prison themselves
|
Did not realise they had been allowed into his cell by prison staff, Where did it say that in the news report ?
I agree it raises questions but to outright accuse staff when you have no proof they did allow the murderers in the cell is a big leap to take.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 18:47
|
#5
|
|
Guest
Location: newcastle upon tyne
Services: Sky Q silver bundle
Sky Q 2TB box
Sky Q mini box
Sky fibre unlimited
Sky Talk evenings and week
Posts: n/a
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Did not realise they had been allowed into his cell by prison staff, Where did it say that in the news report ?
|
it didn't,prisoners such as Harrison don't generally mix with the general population and all the cells are single ocupancy so the suspects where allowed in his cell .I know a few people who have had a holiday there and it's not a pleasant place .
|
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 18:48
|
#6
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
it didn't,prisoners such as Harrison don't generally mix with the general population and all the cells are single ocupancy so the suspects where allowed in his cell .I know a few people who have had a holiday there and it's not a pleasant place .
|
Good, Why should it be pleasant
Anyway far as i am concerned justice has been done.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 18:57
|
#7
|
|
Guest
Location: newcastle upon tyne
Services: Sky Q silver bundle
Sky Q 2TB box
Sky Q mini box
Sky fibre unlimited
Sky Talk evenings and week
Posts: n/a
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Good, Why should it be pleasant
Anyway far as i am concerned justice has been done.
|
and i echo that sentiment ..in this case ...as the "victim"was guilty so no tears shed here ,but i would rather the justice be dished out by the relavent authorities as prisoners don't usually check the facts before dishing out their own justice and there is always the chance that an innocent will get hurt/murdered
|
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:07
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,567
|
Re: One less pedophile
<pedant>She was 13, it's not paedophilia unless they're pre-pubescent</pedant>.
I don't see why we should celebrate mob justice. Especially when given out by other criminals.
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:12
|
#9
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,105
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
<pedant>She was 13, it's not paedophilia unless they're pre-pubescent</pedant>.
I don't see why we should celebrate mob justice. Especially when given out by other criminals.
|
I am not celebrating if i was celebrating i would have added one of these
I have said i would not shed a tear and i felt justice has been done, There will be others who do not agree with me and that is the nature of forums. If we all agreed it would be a boring forum
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:21
|
#10
|
|
Guest
Location: newcastle upon tyne
Services: Sky Q silver bundle
Sky Q 2TB box
Sky Q mini box
Sky fibre unlimited
Sky Talk evenings and week
Posts: n/a
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
I am not celebrating if i was celebrating i would have added one of these
I have said i would not shed a tear and i felt justice has been done, There will be others who do not agree with me and that is the nature of forums. If we all agreed it would be a boring forum 
|
My main concern is if the guards where in colusion then what else are they up to ,are they allowing drugs and other contraband into the prison as well as allowing prisoners a bit of prison justice .Maybe over the next few weeks we will hear a lot more of this because one prison beating that went too far has opened a big can of worms
|
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:21
|
#11
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon
<pedant>She was 13, it's not paedophilia unless they're pre-pubescent</pedant>.
I don't see why we should celebrate mob justice. Especially when given out by other criminals.
|
It was still rape regardless of her age and he would have been put on the sex offenders list for life regardless of him being jailed indefinitely.
He was jailed for rape and I therefore cannot shed a tear over a person of his kind regardless of him being murdered more than likely because of his vile crime against the girl and probably many more victims.
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:34
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,567
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
It was still rape regardless of her age and he would have been put on the sex offenders list for life regardless of him being jailed indefinitely.
He was jailed for rape and I therefore cannot shed a tear over a person of his kind regardless of him being murdered more than likely because of his vile crime against the girl and probably many more victims.
|
I must have missed the bit where I said it wasn't rape.
The thread title isn't one less rapist though is it?
No one is saying shed a tear, but the apparent revelling in the murder of someone as if it's a good thing is something I just cannot get behind.
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:37
|
#13
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16080895
********** Breaking News***********
A prisoner who was found dead in a cell had been jailed for the rape of a 13-year-old schoolgirl, Sky sources have said.
I will not be shedding a tear over this.
|
l will second that.
__________________
“The only lesson you can learn from history is that it repeats itself”
|
|
|
02-10-2011, 19:49
|
#14
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: One less pedophile
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon
I must have missed the bit where I said it wasn't rape.
The thread title isn't one less rapist though is it?
No one is saying shed a tear, but the apparent revelling in the murder of someone as if it's a good thing is something I just cannot get behind.
|
I was saying it was rape regardless of the fact that she was not pre pubescent, and I do not care if he was a paedophile or not as I will not shed a tear for him.
|
|
|
03-10-2011, 00:50
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 38
Services: V BB 350
Posts: 4,099
|
Re: One less pedophile
I feel sorry for the victims families that Nathan Mann killed what will they be going through hearing this news?!
I am praising no one, especially a double murderer.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:45.
|