Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Videos won't pause on DNLA network

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Videos won't pause on DNLA network
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 21:04   #1
Rhymester
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 13
Rhymester is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Videos won't pause on DNLA network

I have successfully I stalled an Iomega DNLA network drive on my mac network. I have it plugged into my Apple Airport Express router. I am viewing my files via an LG BD660 BluRay media player. If I copy my files to an external hard drive and plug it into the USB port on the LG then I can play most formats of video file and get them to pause and to remember where they were if I leave them. However, if I copy the same files to my Network drive and access them on the media player several sorts of file will only play ie: no pausing or fast forwarding and no remembering playback position.
Anyone have any ideas why accessing the same files in different ways should have this effect?
Rhymester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum