Hi,
I've seen a few conflicting answers to this question on various threads so just trying to see what the current story is
I curently have Sky+ and have my RF2 hooked up to a splitter which feeds 3 other TV's in the house and with 'Magic Eye' can use the remote control from any TV in the house.
Due to the company I work for I can get the 'VM Mates Rates' deal and am keen to swith my TV over to VM (already have BB with them), however I want to know if I would be able to hook my V+ box up to allow my multi room to work?
I've seen it said that some VM boxes dont have an RF out, where as some do, and some people suggest using a Scart to RF converter to feed the remote TV's where as others have said that you dont get the EPG on the remote TV if you do this and I've also seen it said that if you connect the box via HDMI, then the RF out is disabled.
Peterbu says in this thread that the 'New' V+ box will still send a signal via the scart with EPG when viewing the box via HDMI - if I move my TV to VM, what are my chances of getting one of the 'NEW' boxes? and even if I do, is it possible to use the remote control from the the secondary TV's?
Basically after any advice as to how I can replicate my current Sky set up if I move to VM, what I will need to buy extra (Remote Extender??) and what my liklyhood of getting a box capable of doing this anyway actaully is....
On a completly seperate note - If TIVO is an extra £3 per month on top of your current package, does this hold true with Mates Rates too? - could I sacrafice my second V Box and get a V+ & Tivo for Mates Rates + £3 Per month

(obviously I realise I would have to pay the Tivo up front cost).
Many thanks to anyone that can give me a definative answer to any of this!!