27-02-2011, 21:37
|
#16
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Services: Sky Stream
Posts: 342
|
Re: I want a new game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
You get a free trial for 48 hrs and have to buy a pass after that. I hate that EA and others have started to do this.
|
Probably won't go for it then, to be honest. Online is what I mainly play so 48 hours is no good for me. Agree, it is annoying, but unfortunately it aint gonna change
|
|
|
27-02-2011, 21:41
|
#17
|
|
Smeghead
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Glasgow
Age: 45
Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Posts: 14,778
|
Re: I want a new game
If I rent a game and like the online I will end up buying it.
Boomerang let you buy the rental games at a good price and they post out the manual and box along with the online pass code too.
__________________
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | 32GB DDR5 6000 | RADEON 7900XT | WD 2TB NVME
|
|
|
04-03-2011, 17:50
|
#18
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: I want a new game
I'm playing Just Cause 2, it has a massive map, and loads of destruction.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
04-03-2011, 17:58
|
#19
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: newquay cornwall
Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x
LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Posts: 329
|
Re: I want a new game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r
I'm playing Just Cause 2, it has a massive map, and loads of destruction.
|
ye i had that on the ps3 kept me going for ages think by the time id given up on it had completed nearly 90% of the total game
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:02.
|