Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
22-02-2011, 20:21
|
#61
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,053
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
i have read that post but again your making excuses!!
|
For someone not giving him a job?
What's your excuse?
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:23
|
#62
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
For someone not giving him a job?
What's your excuse?
|
No - I HAVE the job, it starts April now 'cos of my broken foot / ulcer.
But I guess that's just another 'excuse'
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:24
|
#63
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
He won't be interested in facts, dilli - just wants to blame someone else....
|
He's decided he wants to join the most hated list on here.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:25
|
#64
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
congratulations ! so make your mind up PLEASe are you disabled or not !? clearly if you have the job you are fit to work so you are claiming a benefit you are not entitled too!!
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:26
|
#65
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Someone has to hire him first - a lot of employers won't spend the money/provide the facilities to support disabled people in the workplace.
btw, how dare you castigate dilli, when you are unemployed yourself - let he who be without sin cast the first stone..... 
|
So Mr pete lockwood or what ever he's name is , could be classed as a dole scrounger if we follow his logic to the full ???
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:29
|
#66
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
dissability too ? oh god sake another one let me guess... err bad back ?
yes hugh, i got **** on for being honest. i am actively seeking employment and not recieving benefits as payment for doing so
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:29
|
#67
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
congratulations ! so make your mind up PLEASe are you disabled or not !? clearly if you have the job you are fit to work so you are claiming a benefit you are not entitled too!!
|
Ah so by your rules if you are working you are clearly not disabled?
I start in APRIL - I will continue to claim what I do until then. Which benefits do you think I am not entitled to, can you be specific?
I also plan to continue to claim DLA when I am working.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:30
|
#68
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
dissability too ? oh god sake another one let me guess... err bad back ?
yes hugh, i got **** on for being honest. i am actively seeking employment and not recieving benefits as payment for doing so
|
Who me ?
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:30
|
#69
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in my own little world in fairy land
Age: 45
Services: Size XL
120mg BB
Tivo box
v+ box
Posts: 350
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
arnt you big and hard trying to pick a disabled person well try picking on me im disabled and im ex Army i bet you dont have the balls to do that, you are a complete moron who hasnt got a clue about anything you ****ing idiot, if you had half a brain you would shut your mouth and leave.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:30
|
#70
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,323
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
So Mr pete lockwood or what ever he's name is , could be classed as a dole scrounger if we follow his logic to the full ???
|
I don't think he'll be unemployed for too long, I'm sure he'll be headhunted by ATOS very soon enough.
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:30
|
#71
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
you will claim disability wile being ABLE to work ? and actively doing so.. right ok that is not dodgy...
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:31
|
#72
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
you will claim disability wile being ABLE to work ? and actively doing so.. right ok that is not dodgy...
|
I said are you on about me. Or is another of your problems reading english.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:32
|
#73
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary
arnt you big and hard trying to pick a disabled person well try picking on me im disabled and im ex Army i bet you dont have the balls to do that, you are a complete moron who hasnt got a clue about anything idiot, if you had half a brain you would shut your mouth and leave.
|
i am not picking on anybody...
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:32
|
#74
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
you will claim disability wile being ABLE to work ? and actively doing so.. right ok that is not dodgy...
|
No, I will be claiming disability living allowance while working.
Which you are permitted to do so. So it is NOT dodgy.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:33
|
#75
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
I said are you on about me. Or is another of your problems reading english.
|
well it was in reply to you so yes, guess so
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:50.
|