Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
22-02-2011, 19:59
|
#46
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
the thing is tho rizzy EVERYBODY for some reason seems to thing the slightest thing wrong and they are ENTITLED to state money when there is alternatives
|
Wow, you can now speak for EVERYBODY - that is quite clever of you.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:08
|
#47
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
im not going to argue with somebody who is "disabled" but clearly able enough to argue on the internet, i would too be upset if i had a life on the dole and was having it taken off me..
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:10
|
#48
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
i would like to be enlightened on why your entitled to state money to bring up your child ? why have a child if you can not support it ?
|
I see you are going to avoid replying to my questions so I don't see the point in answering yours, still I'll reply then leave you to it.
Suffice to say I don't get state money to raise my child. At the time (That I had a child) I wasn't disabled and fully expected not to have to claim anything to look after it. Pardon me for going blind and all that, by your argument I should have not had a child just in case.
He no longer lives with me and both his mother and step dad work.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:10
|
#49
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
You claim disability for being blind yet you can type on a god damn computer!
typical benefit culture
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:15
|
#50
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
im not going to argue with somebody who is "disabled" but clearly able enough to argue on the internet, i would too be upset if i had a life on the dole and was having it taken off me..
|
Well if you are unwilling to discuss anything then that's fine as I didn't expect you to be able to, I'd love to know why you had to put disabled in quotes. Perhaps you think I'm not? By the way I'm not on the dole and thus far have not had anything taken off me.
---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
You claim disability for being blind yet you can type on a god damn computer!
typical benefit culture
|
And you are clearly do not understand the technology that I use to be able to do so.
Still, just to help you with that have a look at this page then maybe you'll learn something, but I doubt it.
http://www.aisquared.com/zoomtext/
http://www.freedomscientific.com/pro...oduct-page.asp
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:15
|
#51
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
Well if you are unwilling to discuss anything then that's fine as I didn't expect you to be able to, I'd love to know why you had to put disabled in quotes. Perhaps you think I'm not? By the way I'm not on the dole and thus far have not had anything taken off me.
|
you live on disability ? for being blind ? havee you (if you ever had) your driving license taken away from you ? how are you able to see your home computer screen and are not able to see one in the workplace ?
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:16
|
#52
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
you live on disability ? for being blind ? havee you (if you ever had) your driving license taken away from you ? how are you able to see your home computer screen and are not able to see one in the workplace ?
|
Read the post above.
and yes I had to give up my driving license.
Would it help you if I posted my CVI card?
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:16
|
#53
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
if that technology can work at home, why not in the workplace ? stop making excuses for yourself instead of worrying about your money do something about it !?
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:17
|
#54
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,053
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
you live on disability ? for being blind ? havee you (if you ever had) your driving license taken away from you ? how are you able to see your home computer screen and are not able to see one in the workplace ?
|
pete, dilli uses tech aids that magnify the screen and/or read the screen out to him - we use these to help partially sighted/blind students.
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:19
|
#55
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
You claim disability for being blind yet you can type on a god damn computer!
typical benefit culture
|
Says you.
People like you make me sick with you attitude to those that DO need help. I think you might have a big disability considering your head is so far up your arse
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:19
|
#56
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,053
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
if that technology can work at home, why not in the workplace ? stop making excuses for yourself instead of worrying about your money do something about it !?
|
Someone has to hire him first - a lot of employers won't spend the money/provide the facilities to support disabled people in the workplace.
btw, how dare you castigate dilli, when you are unemployed yourself - let he who be without sin cast the first stone.....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:19
|
#57
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
if that technology can work at home, why not in the workplace ? stop making excuses for yourself instead of worrying about your money do something about it !?
|
I also suggest you read this post
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35177007-post9.html
And I haven't made any excuses, I got off my backside and got a job teaching people with sight problems how to use a pc.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:20
|
#58
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,053
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
|
He won't be interested in facts, dilli - just wants to blame someone else....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:20
|
#59
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 452
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
i have read that post but again your making excuses!!
|
|
|
22-02-2011, 20:21
|
#60
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,098
|
Re: Goverments Attack on the Disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLockwood
if that technology can work at home, why not in the workplace ? stop making excuses for yourself instead of worrying about your money do something about it !?
|
You really don't have a clue do you. Keep taking your medication you might get better
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:50.
|