Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Mum, I think I've got a splinter!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Mum, I think I've got a splinter!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2011, 15:37   #1
vanman
cf.mega poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Luton
Services: Sky
Posts: 1,689
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age
Mum, I think I've got a splinter!

Mum, I think I've got a splinter! Cyclist's leg skewered by shard of wood in crash... and he re-mounts and FINISHES race

vanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-02-2011, 16:54   #2
TheNorm
Inactive
 
TheNorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cambridge
Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
Posts: 4,349
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star
Re: Mum, I think I've got a splinter!

Quote:
[The head coach] said he was unaware of the splinter when he helped Awang back to his bike, checking the rider's head and state of mind, but not assessing his body for injuries....
Now that's what I call a determined coach!
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 16:57   #3
DocDutch
argh
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 48
Services: full house package
Posts: 4,329
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
Re: Mum, I think I've got a splinter!

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:40.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum