Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Choice oddities (HD Box)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TV Choice oddities (HD Box)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2010, 10:03   #1
techguyone
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: W Mids
Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
Posts: 2,081
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Question TV Choice oddities (HD Box)

Hi, I have a HD box (not v+) I'm on a XL all round package, and I've noticed some oddities on TV Choice

My 3 y old loves watching 'tweenies' & 'Teletubbies' etc etc all of which are on TV Choice

Except sometimes they're not.

Completely randomly it appears, for one, two even up to four days these programs are de-listed, then just as suddenly they re-appear. Not a new series, or different programs, the exact same ones.

Why would that be?


I also notice after extended tv choice use, lets say, watching a whole series. The HD box will crash, and re-boot.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-12-2010, 21:14   #2
agoodtech
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
agoodtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TV Choice oddities (HD Box)

I've not heard of / or experienced(V+ user) any randomly missing content that magically goes & reapears from TV Choice section. Perhaps theres a similar post here,, I haven't time to read everything.

I would say tho, that I have had a batch of VHD's recently (not V+ ,, the Cisco ones) that have re-booted unexpectedly as I am demonstrating the product to the customer.

They never used to when they first come out, so I suspect an iffy batch, if probs persist, I would explain the problems and ask for a box swap.
agoodtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum