15-08-2010, 13:35
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
|
Sky Sports HD
We seem to have these channels...we're on VIP.
My question is should I be able to view them?
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 13:36
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England Uk
Services: Telewest Phone
Telewest BroadBand
Telewest Digital Tv
v+ HD
Posts: 4,089
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertus
We seem to have these channels...we're on VIP.
My question is should I be able to view them?
|
u need to ring up and order them there an extra 7 pounds.
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 13:39
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
But I can view the channels?
Do they just use the SD feed until I order them?
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 13:44
|
#4
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England Uk
Services: Telewest Phone
Telewest BroadBand
Telewest Digital Tv
v+ HD
Posts: 4,089
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertus
But I can view the channels?
Do they just use the SD feed until I order them?
|
have you got the v+ HD?
---------- Post added at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------
if u have then you can only view sky sports to view it in HD you need to ring virgin and ask for them its an extra 7 or 9 pounds
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 13:58
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
I have a samsung V+ box with the VIP package.
As I said...I can actually watch the Sky Sports HD channel. Surely I should just get a subscription message rather than live TV?
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 14:05
|
#6
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England Uk
Services: Telewest Phone
Telewest BroadBand
Telewest Digital Tv
v+ HD
Posts: 4,089
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertus
I have a samsung V+ box with the VIP package.
As I said...I can actually watch the Sky Sports HD channel. Surely I should just get a subscription message rather than live TV?
|
if u not paid for it then you should get a subscription message saying about ringing up to get the channel
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 14:06
|
#7
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
If you have VIP+ 50MB then you should get them free otherwise you shouldn't have them.
|
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 14:06
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
I have VIP + 50mb
50mb was added later
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 14:12
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertus
I have VIP + 50mb
50mb was added later
|
Then your quids in. The Sky HD is included in the V+ 50 price.
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 14:14
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
Chuffed or what...!
|
|
|
15-08-2010, 14:17
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: Sky Sports HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertus
Chuffed or what...!
|
On the chuffedness scale I'm sensing you're nearing max.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:44.
|