You are here: Home | Forum | Recording WWE Summerslam on Sky Box Office?
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I have recently upgraded to the V+HD box and was wondering if it is possible to record this Sunday's WWE Summerslam event that is live on Sky Box Office?
Do I need to set a manual recording as there is no actual Sky Box Office channel on the box? Any advice on this subject would be very much appreciated.
Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
Posts: 1,742
Re: Recording WWE Summerslam on Sky Box Office?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyle04
I have recently upgraded to the V+HD box and was wondering if it is possible to record this Sunday's WWE Summerslam event that is live on Sky Box Office?
Do I need to set a manual recording as there is no actual Sky Box Office channel on the box? Any advice on this subject would be very much appreciated.
The only way to do it is if you have a dvd recorder set up thats how i used to do it.