You are here: Home | Forum | Just added Sport & Movies
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Hello, I have just added sport and movies, how long does it take to come on? I have 3 boxes and the lady said 20 minutes, that was nearly 2 hours ago...
Oh yea had to pay £7!!! for the HD channels and thats only on one! box
Well nearly 3 hours later and still no channels!!! rang up but you now get an automated we are working on the problem message. Looks like I am going to miss the Charity Shield
I did mine on a sunday evening online and I didn't check till I got home from work monday but they were all on. I'll be surprised if you don't have within 24 hours.
That's weird, when I added the sports channels a couple of months ago, I had a text message from them within 20 mins to say the channels had been added. Not sure why it's taken so long for yours to come on