05-08-2010, 09:44
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: kent
Services: Virgin Broadband TV V+
Posts: 11
|
ITV Meridian HD
Hi Guys
can anyone tell me when ITV Meridian HD will be going live on Channel 113, originaly I was told it would be in June, but this is long gone.
Thank,s Andy
|
|
|
05-08-2010, 11:23
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Bournemouth (where the sun never stops shining - lol)
Services: VM. VIP pack 152meg BB, TiVo & V+HD box on XL tv pack with Sky Sports BT Sports & Movies HD. XL Phon
Posts: 221
|
Re: ITV Meridian HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by studs
Hi Guys
can anyone tell me when ITV Meridian HD will be going live on Channel 113, originaly I was told it would be in June, but this is long gone.
Thank,s Andy
|
It should already be live!. It is where i live on the south coast. If you check at 6:30pm you should be getting Meridian tonight instead of London.
|
|
|
05-08-2010, 11:53
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: kent
Services: Virgin Broadband TV V+
Posts: 11
|
Re: ITV Meridian HD
EPG is still listing London Tonight
|
|
|
05-08-2010, 12:24
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: ITV Meridian HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by studs
EPG is still listing London Tonight
|
It will do... you are supposed to switch over to 103 for local news. the region variation is more for adverts and other local programming.
|
|
|
05-08-2010, 12:35
|
#5
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: ITV Meridian HD
I live in CM20, on 103 I get Anglia, even though on terrestrial I'm London.
On 113 I get Meridian, with a hugh black banner, giving some message which I cannot recall now.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
05-08-2010, 13:10
|
#6
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,058
|
Re: ITV Meridian HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by studs
can anyone tell me when ITV Meridian HD will be going live on Channel 113, originaly I was told it would be in June, but this is long gone.
|
If you're in the parts of Kent fed from the Seven Kings, Basildon or Bromley headends, it is correct that you get the London version. Parts fed from Ashford and Crawley should get Meridian.
|
|
|
06-08-2010, 07:58
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: kent
Services: Virgin Broadband TV V+
Posts: 11
|
Re: ITV Meridian HD
Thank's Guys
looks like I am stuck with London tonight in HD
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:50.
|