Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
14-06-2010, 17:07
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Here There And Everywhere.
Posts: 520
|
Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Dont forget guys that O2 is the only network that supports visual voicemail.
If Visual voicemail is important to you then bear this in mind when switching.....YOU WILL LOOSE IT.
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 17:09
|
#2
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Not really an issue for me... It's not as if it's much harder just to press "3" or whatever to delete the message.
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 17:40
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Here There And Everywhere.
Posts: 520
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C
Not really an issue for me... It's not as if it's much harder just to press "3" or whatever to delete the message.
|
Have you ever used it? It is so much simpler to see a list off all your messages, who sent them by name and choose which one to play like clicking a track listing.
I cannot imagine having to dial 'voicemail' anymore, that is so yesterday.
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 19:59
|
#4
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Yep, I've used it. Losing it is still not a deal breaker though.
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 20:28
|
#5
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Birmingham
Services: XL TV, XL Phone, XXL Broadband. PS3
Posts: 91
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
what do you mean visual voicemail?
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 20:34
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London way
Age: 50
Services: Sarcasm
Posts: 8,376
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyroid Help
what do you mean visual voicemail?
|
It shows you who left the message, without you having to call up
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 20:46
|
#7
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,386
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
I'm a bit disapointed in o2. There new 500mb fair usage policy for iPhone is laughable
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 20:51
|
#8
|
|
step on my trip
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,766
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
500Mb a month on a phone is a massive amount! unless you tether of course. I've had my iphone 3gs for a year and still only used 448Mb over 3G. how often will you not be near a wifi connection you can use?
__________________
“Most people don’t listen to understand. They listen to reply. Be different.”
- Jefferson Fisher
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 20:52
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London way
Age: 50
Services: Sarcasm
Posts: 8,376
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66
I'm a bit disapointed in o2. There new 500mb fair usage policy for iPhone is laughable
|
Their coverage is rubbish. I'm going to move from them. if anyone ever called me, maybe I'd miss visual voicemail...
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 21:45
|
#10
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,386
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
I used 450mb last month, tvcatchup YouTube and net radio can add up
lucky I'm with vm but signal is a bit sketchy
|
|
|
14-06-2010, 22:10
|
#11
|
|
step on my trip
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,766
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66
I used 450mb last month, tvcatchup YouTube and net radio can add up
lucky I'm with vm but signal is a bit sketchy
|
you not got wifi?
__________________
“Most people don’t listen to understand. They listen to reply. Be different.”
- Jefferson Fisher
|
|
|
15-06-2010, 06:12
|
#12
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,386
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Only in my house, on my break at work/bus journey i don't.
|
|
|
16-06-2010, 10:58
|
#13
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: warrington
Age: 40
Posts: 1,641
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
my iphone goes straight on to wifi at work and at home so never really use the 3g, think in the 4 month's i have had it i have used about 30mb in total on the 3g.
__________________
 7900X3D, 64Gb Corsair 6000Mhz, Gigabyte Aorus RTX 4080 Super, Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb NVME
Unraid Server, 130TB Supermicro CSE-846, AMD Epyc 7551P 32 Core, 64Gb ECC DDR4, nVidia RTX A2000
|
|
|
16-06-2010, 11:05
|
#14
|
|
cf.geek
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: BL
Services: VM MEGA TV TV360 Volt 500mb. SH5
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Posts: 699
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66
I'm a bit disapointed in o2. There new 500mb fair usage policy for iPhone is laughable
|
Here here. I don't like being restricted.
Only found out myself yesterday.
Checked there site I can upgrade 1 month early for £40 & handset price don't think I'll bother.
|
|
|
16-06-2010, 12:11
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Posts: 12,384
|
Re: Iphone 4 - O2 defectors - read this.
I notice some providers are putting a limit on the amount you can transfer via the BT OpenZone WiFi as well...
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:20.
|