10-04-2009, 12:58
|
#76
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
You were doing so well then, until you mentioned Becks aftershave 
|
Funnily enough a lot of people seem to like it, I was in Birmingham for New Year and it went down well
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:00
|
#77
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Age: 49
Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
Posts: 3,819
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B
Funnily enough a lot of people seem to like it, I was in Birmingham for New Year and it went down well 
|
I have to say I'm not one for buying celebrity-named perfumes or aftershaves, so i really can't comment.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:02
|
#78
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
I have to say I'm not one for buying celebrity-named perfumes or aftershaves, so i really can't comment.
|
It was bought for me at Christmas and I'm always up for a freebie
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:04
|
#79
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Age: 49
Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
Posts: 3,819
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B
It was bought for me at Christmas and I'm always up for a freebie 
|
Hence me saying buying, i'm always up for a freebie  (no Gary, that was not the green light!)
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:07
|
#80
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Le Male
Clinique happy - for men
Intimately Beckham
Dior Fahrenheit 32
Burberry touch by Burberry for men
|
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:08
|
#81
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
Hence me saying buying, i'm always up for a freebie  (no Gary, that was not the green light!)
|
But we have advanced to amber already?
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:08
|
#82
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B
Funnily enough a lot of people seem to like it, I was in Birmingham for New Year and it went down well 
|
Down where Russ, down the toilet?
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:09
|
#83
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 18,385
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Down his throat??
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 21:25
|
#84
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cambridgeshire
Age: 64
Posts: 4,232
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Boss EDT by Hugo Boss.
Just love the smell of it. Makes me feel good.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 21:30
|
#85
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
I had that bought for me 2 years ago, great smell but it lasted about 10 minutes
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 21:34
|
#86
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
I always tend to go for the spray bottles. Think they are the eau de toilette versions instead of the aftershave.
The aftershaves get used up way too quickly.
Plus my face is quite sensitive so I prefer to use a aloe vera balm on that.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 21:43
|
#87
|
|
cf.mega poser
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,687
|
Re: Aftershave/perfum
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7
Gosh someone had nothing to do last night to find a thread from 2004!!!
First .... by Van Cleef and Arpels.
(Running out, and cant find it any more, any ladies know where I can buy it from?)
|
An ex of mine used to wear that. Nice stuff
Mine are Armani, and Dunhill edition, but I rarely use the stuff these days. I kind of went off it when I realised that some people are actually allergic to perfumes (my father's girlfriend is one of them). She avoids busy shopping streets because of it. Seeing you don't normally motice your own perfume/after shave that much anyway, I sort of stopped using it.
__________________
Remember kids: We are blessed with a listening, caring government.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:59.
|