03-03-2009, 03:08
|
#1
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England Uk
Services: Telewest Phone
Telewest BroadBand
Telewest Digital Tv
v+ HD
Posts: 4,089
|
Which mr men are you?
Just for fun which mr men are u?
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 04:58
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The dog house
Posts: 423
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Mr Grumpy... at this time of the morning ;P
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 06:47
|
#3
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
I'm Little Miss Sunshine in my mind..but in reality....
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 07:50
|
#4
|
|
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Admin
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Nottingham
Age: 63
Services: Zen & YouFibre FTTP, Sky Q TV, Sky Mobile, Flextel SIP
Posts: 31,238
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
According to the tee shirt my daughter bought me ...... Mr Lazy
__________________
Baby, I was born this way.
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 07:52
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Mr Paranoid
....at least that's what everybody else calls me behind my back.
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 07:54
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
I'm not a Mr ,but a Mrs Happy go lucky!
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 08:31
|
#7
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Rather than being a Mr Men character I am more a mixture of Miss Sunshine with a lot of Miss Stubborn lurking in the background but at the moment I do have a lot in common with Mr Grumpy as 'someone' used the last of the milk before he went to work.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 08:41
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 18,385
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
I think I'm an almalgamation of the following:
- Little Miss Bossy
- Little Miss Scary
- Little Miss Daredevil
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 09:01
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M
According to the tee shirt my daughter bought me ...... Mr Lazy 
|
Just about sums me up as well
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 09:05
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,291
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
According to my mates, Mr Sarky Basta........
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 11:04
|
#11
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Right now, Mr Depressed but normally Mr Happy.
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 15:05
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Abertawe
Services: 10Mb BB, DTV & Phone
Posts: 2,859
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Mr Grumpy. Always.
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 15:39
|
#13
|
|
vox populi vox dei
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: the last resort
Services: every thing
Posts: 15,602
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
mr i told you so
__________________
To be or not to be, woke is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous wokedome, Or to take arms against a sea of wokies. And by opposing end them.
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 15:53
|
#14
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf
mr i told you so 
|
I thought after your happy news you would have Been Mr Moneybags.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 16:12
|
#15
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Which mr men are you?
I've been Miss I hate her all day....
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:05.
|