02-03-2009, 19:44
|
#1
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
This why you are fat
Click this link for some unbelievable food items, may make you want to
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 19:47
|
#2
|
|
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,580
|
Re: This why you are fat
May make you? I am retching right now. That's just horrible!
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 19:54
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glasgow
Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Posts: 9,158
|
Re: This why you are fat
Pork brains in milk?
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Still the deep fried black pudding. Yummy
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 19:55
|
#4
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: This why you are fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek S
Pork brains in milk?
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Still the deep fried black pudding. Yummy 
|
Milk gravy actually but still bad.
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 19:55
|
#5
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: This why you are fat
I have just finished my evening meal, so I think I'll pass on this one.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 19:57
|
#6
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: This why you are fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne
I have just finished my evening meal, so I think I'll pass on this one. 
|
One or two of the "snacks" may make you peckish or want a dessert.
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 20:42
|
#7
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: This why you are fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova
One or two of the "snacks" may make you peckish or want a dessert. 
|
No thank you, I think it will be prudent to forego your suggestion. <jo backs slowly away from the thread and then runs like mad to visit more civilized areas of the forum>
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 20:47
|
#8
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: This why you are fat
I think I'll pass as well.
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 21:08
|
#9
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: This why you are fat
Click on archive and then on February and the are more gross food items to see.
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 21:10
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 41
Posts: 1,025
|
Re: This why you are fat
A few actually look pretty nice, like the chocolate covered bacon.
|
|
|
02-03-2009, 23:32
|
#11
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: S*it Creek, Salford.
Services: Sky TV, B/Band.
Posts: 1,523
|
Re: This why you are fat
I`m.......................just not hungry anymore.
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 01:37
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9
|
Re: This why you are fat
pork brains? sounds so gross ..however the mcgang bang looked good
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 02:35
|
#13
|
|
Guest
|
Re: This why you are fat
Pork brains are quite nice slowly poached in perry.
|
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 03:12
|
#14
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England Uk
Services: Telewest Phone
Telewest BroadBand
Telewest Digital Tv
v+ HD
Posts: 4,089
|
Re: This why you are fat
well bad
|
|
|
03-03-2009, 18:40
|
#15
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: This why you are fat
Here is another delightful addition to this culinary delight.
Bacon flavoured vodka
http://www.browniepointsblog.com/200...e-bacon-vodka/
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:06.
|