Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
25-07-2004, 18:25
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Just to let you know the MUX (I think they are called that) CAB (5 foot tall ones) at the bottom of Windsor Drive in Orpington has had one of the side doors broken into.
Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington, BR6 - Bottom of the road (Opposite end to "The Chelsfield" pub).
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 14:30
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Was still open when I went past yesterday.
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 16:23
|
#3
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
with respect my mate , why not ring ntl up and tell them this , if nobody spots it on here nothing will get done about it
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 17:28
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
You need the CAB number when you ring up. I don't have that, as I just notice it when I went past on the bus.
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 18:20
|
#5
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by andrew_wallasey
You need the CAB number when you ring up. I don't have that, as I just notice it when I went past on the bus.
|
but surely if you ring c.s. up and give them an accurate location then they can sort it , i mean come on , i know ppl knock ntl but they cannot be that bad
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 18:54
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
I got asked for a CAB number when I tried to phone up, so I just said I would try and get one.
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 18:57
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Lovely, lovely Teesside
Posts: 248
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
They should be able to pass it on without the cab number, to be honest. I'll mail it in when I get to work later this week. Good thinking, putting a pub on there. That should strike a familiar chord with our techs
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 19:25
|
#8
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Pritch
They should be able to pass it on without the cab number, to be honest. I'll mail it in when I get to work later this week. Good thinking, putting a pub on there. That should strike a familiar chord with our techs 
|
nicely
|
|
|
02-08-2004, 19:54
|
#9
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
Posts: 5,983
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
V15218 13 1
Guessing it's this one, serves postcodes BR6 6HD and BR6 6JR, which is around the right area.
|
|
|
03-08-2004, 07:22
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by BBKing
V15218 13 1
Guessing it's this one, serves postcodes BR6 6HD and BR6 6JR, which is around the right area.
|
No it's the other end of Windsor Drive.
|
|
|
03-08-2004, 18:31
|
#11
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
Posts: 5,983
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Quote:
|
Opposite end to "The Chelsfield" pub)
|
Poop - read this as 'opposite the pub'.
Try
V15218 3 01
BR6 6DT VINE
BR6 6DG GLENTRAMMON
BR6 6EA LINSLADE
BR6 6HQ WINDSOR
|
|
|
03-08-2004, 21:39
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
That sounds about right.
I went past that CAB today its all been taped up but not locked but I think a normal person might have done it.
|
|
|
14-08-2004, 18:10
|
#13
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Grantham, England
Posts: 2
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
Whats a Normal Person ???
Dr Bot (UK)
|
|
|
15-08-2004, 19:51
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 477
|
Re: Windsor Drive, Chelsfield, Orpington
general public I mean :P
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:15.
|