Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tesco, a step too far?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Tesco, a step too far?
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2004, 08:59   #16
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,567
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Tesco, a step too far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
My comment came across as a bit flippant which wasn't my intention. The reason I ask is that I was married (years ago) in a registry office, and plan to have a church wedding next year now my partner and I have been together over 5 years, a couple of people told me the priest wouldn't mind too much as the marriage wasn't somethinged or other under god and as far as the church was concerned, I wasn't actually married (in a religious sense).
It's OK, I didn't think you were benig flippant I think the Priest is taking a sensible approach with your request. I'm all for ensuring there is a clear distinction between civil marriage and Christian marriage.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum