06-07-2004, 15:21
|
#61
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Baw deep in a munter
Age: 50
Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
Posts: 5,750
|
Re: help
Damien - I would rep you for effort alone if i didnt need to spread it around a bit more matey.
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:30
|
#62
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: help
I didn't use Photoshop this time I turned to Paint Shop Pro 7 and used the fade correction tool.I hope it helps?
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:31
|
#63
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex innit
Age: 52
Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL
BT Telephone
Posts: 15,735
|
Re: help
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
I didn't use Photoshop this time I turned to Paint Shop Pro 7 and used the fade correction tool.I hope it helps?
Incog.
|
Nice work, I managed to get this far and then gardening called lol
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:33
|
#64
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,012
|
Re: help
I think pauls is good although it look grainy
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:38
|
#65
|
|
Guest
|
Re: help
true true but maybe just a touch dark,but its still theblueraja's with the white background (page 3).
please no offence meant to anyone,i thank you all for your efforts.
regards
andy 1
|
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:43
|
#66
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: help
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by andy 1
true true but maybe just a touch dark,but its still theblueraja's with the white background (page 3).
please no offence meant to anyone,i thank you all for your efforts.
regards
andy 1
|
No offence taken.
However I think it wouldn't hurt to visit an expert Photographer for some advice.One of those independant people.
Personally however I rather like the original.It has a very nice quality to it, as faded as it is.
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:44
|
#67
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,012
|
Re: help
Yeah, I agree with incog it has a nice feel to keep the whole picture right as it where
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:52
|
#68
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,012
|
Re: help
ok, I did one based on the way BJ did it only I have managed to scale back the grainy feeling only it might not be so good as his
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:56
|
#69
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: England
Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
Posts: 3,732
|
Re: help
There, you have loads to play with now.
__________________
Not really visiting CF much these days....
If you need me, PM me.
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:57
|
#70
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,012
|
Re: help
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:57
|
#71
|
|
Guest
|
Re: help
thats the idea damien,now youv'e got me in a fix i like it as much as theblueraja's.
|
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:58
|
#72
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,012
|
Re: help
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by zoombini
There, you have loads to play with now.
|
Lucky we are link to external sites, the admins would be having a fit if all these where attachments
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 15:58
|
#73
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Baw deep in a munter
Age: 50
Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
Posts: 5,750
|
Re: help
Nice .... Better than my one - nowhere near as grainy.
But BJ????
What would Mr Freud think? Tut-tut
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 16:03
|
#74
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: help
I just wish you would take the size down a little.
It's rather overpowering at the size it is now.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
06-07-2004, 16:08
|
#75
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: Cablevision
Posts: 8,305
|
Re: help
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by andy 1
sorry theblueraja i dont know how to scan the picture in to make it bigger.
|
When you scan the picture, look at the scanner settings and set them all to maxium, max dpi, slow scan speed, maximum quality.
Then email that image to him, hopefully it will be under the 3Mb NTL mail limit. Otherwise upload it to your NTL webspace where he can download it from.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
I just wish you would take the size down a little.
It's rather overpowering at the size it is now.
|
The size of an image on screen (72 dpi) is about 4x the size it will be on paper (300dpi), so will look overpowering.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16.
|