First isn't it 15kg bottle.
As already said look for the TARE weight on the side, thats the empty weight (or the full plus tin - I can't remember) Weigh it and the difference is the Kgs used.
Or if you are having a big barbie, replace it anyway. Better safe than out of gas.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by towny
Of course, you could just have a proper barbecue and use charcoal. Personally I can't understand the attraction of 'barbecue' cooking on gas. If I wanted to do that I could just use the cooker in the kitchen. 
|
Well you can, but the lava rock does result in a proper barbeque cooking rather than cooking on gas. Most home cookers don't have griddles,.
Final advantage, is that you can get home from work, switch it on and be cooking 20 mins later, so can bbq regularly through the summer (and spring and autumn - with the patio heater alongside). Harder to quickstart like this on charcole. Another bonus, safer with children, finished cooking, switch it off it cools quicker than letting the coals burn out (or water on them).